Virginia WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30jake View Post
    Anyone have an auto trans sitting around for an m20? Don't care how many miles as long as it shifts and is dirt cheap

i'm about to pull mine this weekend from my 1991 325i coupe with an m20b25. maybe 230,000miles on it by now? (the odometer died around 218,000 miles) it goes into drive fine, but you cant get to the 3-2-L gears and sometimes it doesnt like to catch the reverse gear. Also, i have been running it for about 2 years (3,000mi) with little to no fluid since it has a leak in one of the cooler lines and i didnt like the smoke. (people looked at me funny in traffic)

that being said, it will still break the back tires loose in the 1st to 2nd shift before the tires warm up or when it's wet and i just left half my rear tread at bimmer rescue doing a neutral drop. (open diff = 1 tire burnout :giggle: )

how does $200 sound? (its free if you pick it up, comes with beer in your belly and bloody knuckles if you help pull it)

*******UPDATE******

Last night I was driving home and was feeling like a retard, so even though I knew I shouldn't just rip the shifter handle into 3-2-1, i did it anyway. The good news is that it is working fine now (so i guess a rock got caught the the linkage or something). The bad news is that I now have no good excuse to do the 5-speed swap since i have a fully functional transmission again. BUT, if i sell it, then I have a reason again. So now the price is $5 or a 6-pack of pbr.
    Last edited by McGyver; 11-15-2013, 08:41 AM.
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Looking for a decent set of basket weaves. Not worried about curb rash, just quality of paint. Cash in hand, Shoot me an offer. Thanks
      '86 Delphin 335i turbo -
      '88 Schwarz 325i -
      '94 w124 e420 -
      Turbo m30b35 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by e30jake View Post
        Anyone have an auto trans sitting around for an m20? Don't care how many miles as long as it shifts and is dirt cheap
        I have an auto from a swap. Shifted fine I just wanted a 5 spd, only about 150,xxx miles. I have the tranny and shifter. $150. Price isn't a big deal, it's just taking up space, let me know.
        '86 Delphin 335i turbo -
        '88 Schwarz 325i -
        '94 w124 e420 -
        Turbo m30b35 Build Thread

Comment

would anyone have any sway bars? looking for 21mm or bigger.

Comment

there is a 1990 325 4 door in pick n pull if anybody is interested.
            99 Honda Prelude (The headache)
            91 $400 dollar 318is ;D http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=304563

Comment

Anyone have a rear late model valance they want to sell for cheap? Too cold to go to the yards and cut one off :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

I'm looking for a premium sound oem headunit, the one with the little IR slider for adjusting stuff.
                - 90 325is

Comment

Where are all these RVA e30s coming from? And why aren't people having meets?

Originally posted by PimpinWalrus View Post
                  Looking for a decent set of basket weaves. Not worried about curb rash, just quality of paint. Cash in hand, Shoot me an offer. Thanks
                  I have 2 weaves in my shed that are in decent shape. Tires are old, wheels need to be washed, but i think i have center caps and not too much rash/decent paint. I think I was buying a new set with caps for a little above $200, so $100 for them with 2 caps? (take off $20 for each missing cap)
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

so $100 for them with 2 caps? (take off $20 for each missing cap)
                    So you'd sell both wheels w/o caps for $60? Pics?

Comment

I'll try to snap some today when i get off work. they're decent. a little dusty, but decent and just taking up space in my shed. i think i also have a steelie for an e30 if anyone wants it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Pics yet?

Comment

Bronzit front left fender for a late 4 door and someone to pull my frame straight. I'm in Virginia Beach. Also the brackets that hold both left headlights(Sealed Beams)

And I almost forgot the 14in stock basketweave wheel that bent because it was against the curb when my car got backed into.
                          Last edited by PetrolHead951; 02-18-2014, 01:53 PM. Reason: wheel
                          1991 325i 4-door Sport Package
                          1987 Porsche 944 Turbo (for sale)

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
                            Pics yet?
                            I'll see what I can do today after work, I need to hit my house anyway to see if my debit card has come yet.

Originally posted by PetrolHead951 View Post
                            Bronzit front left fender for a late 4 door and someone to pull my frame straight. I'm in Virginia Beach. Also the brackets that hold both left headlights(Sealed Beams)

And I almost forgot the 14in stock basketweave wheel that bent because it was against the curb when my car got backed into.
                            I have basket weaves and im trying to get pics up tonight some time. Also, i have buckets for sealed beam headlights. Free if you get them out of my shed.

Also: I desperately need either a muffler that fits in the stock location and has only a single inlet the diameter of one of the stock exhaust pipes, or an exhaust system from the exhaust manifold to the muffler. (Thanks asshole PO)
                            sigpic

Comment

Pics as promised. I have 3 basketweaves center caps, $20 each. They are in good condition, just need to have the brake dust wiped off. I also have a mint condition bottle cap that was the spare in my vert (i doubt it has ever been used), so $20?

Center 1:

Center 2:

Center 3:

Bulb Carriers with unknown bulbs $5 for both:

Last edited by McGyver; 02-24-2014, 08:55 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

got a refreshed one if you want it.

Originally posted by Pocket Chant View Post
                                Looking for an M20. Would prefer to do a 2.7L with a new head, but I'll take a recently redone B25. Also need someone to help me swap the motor, as well.
                                did you find m20?
                                Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

Working...
                                X