Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGyver
    replied
    Anyone have any front strut inserts that hey need to get rid of? Looking for something cheap but in good enough condition to still be safe.

Leave a comment:

• lemansguy
    replied
    thanks man, keep me updated. appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• evobmwe30
    replied
    I should have one

Leave a comment:

• lemansguy
    replied
    Need a front mount CPS sensor for an M20. my wires are chewed. hit me up asap!

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    FS: $600 m20b25 w/ ~190k miles and getrag 260/5

I did an m30b35 swap on my convertible, so I have the old engine and trans for sale. They both came out of my 1989 325i vert and rean/drove with no problems. I just wanted to do something funky and get more power, so I started swapping. I want $300 for each.

Engine: m20b25 with roughly 190,xxx miles. I just replaced the oil pan gasket and gave it an oil change (~20 miles on it). The alternator was replaced within the last 2 or 3 years. The power steering pump was replaced in 2009. The starter was replaced maybe a year or two ago. it will come with all of the accessories but the AC compressor and injector plug wires. I forgot to take a video of it running before taking it apart, but it ran great.

Transmission: g260/5 with the same amount of miles. It will come with a clutch/pressure plate that has decent life. I can also throw in a pivot pin, pivot arm, throwout bearing, and retainer clip if you want (but they should all be replaced while the trans is out of the car). I replaced the reverse light switch in 2008. I replaced the shift selector shaft seal, the outbut flange seal, and it got a fluid flush and refill using Redline MTL in 2012. It shifted great with no syncro problems. You will need an output flange since I used it for my m30 swap. Also, you will notice that the driver side rear mount has a broken tab. I've driven it for years like that with no problems.

Leave a comment:

• JUNGLISTluder
    replied
    WTB: Small case 4.10 LSD

Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by tbshadow
    If anyone's got a set of strut tubes they're willing to get rid of cheap.

Previous owner beat in the tubes to put wider tires on. Now my struts are shot and I can't get the inserts out. I don't mind spending some money on good struts but I'm not looking to rebuild the entire suspension.
    PM'd

Leave a comment:

• totheredline
    replied
    Is that a 4 speed??

Leave a comment:

• jph
    replied
    Originally posted by totheredline View Post
    Looking for a getrag 240 out of an m10 car.
    I have a Getrag 220 if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• totheredline
    replied
    Looking for a getrag 240 out of an m10 car.

Leave a comment:

• jph
    replied
    WTB: sport seats and rear ski pass seat back

Looking for a rear seat back with ski pass and front sports seats. Condition of material doesn't matter but foam must be good and frame rust free. Located in Chesapeake. Ready to buy and willing to travel a bit for the right parts!

Leave a comment:

• greenmachine72
    replied
    Need a delphin grey driver side coupe fender

Leave a comment:

• noahsense
    replied
    Alpine white trunk lid, square, should be dent free or require minimal prep if painting necessary.

Leave a comment:

• rmdashrf
    replied
    i need a late model sedan driver door and driver side front fender!

Leave a comment:

• dubdub
    replied
    Tweeter pods! Don't care if they work or not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X