Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who keeps beating me to the Mt. Airy Crazy Rays?!?!?#@?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    some crackhead stole my kidneys in baltimore.

No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

serious.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Did he at least give you a bathtub full of ice to keep you going until the ambulance arrived?
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

There was a bronzit cabriolet at hawkins point like two weeks ago, I got a seat belt and window regulator but all the fun stuff was gone. Also an old corrado with a decent set of cloth sport seats. Not sure if they were Recaros or not.

Comment

update

Theres no E30s at Hawkins point, Baltimore and Jessup...theres 2 at Mount Airy.
            sigpic
            E30love

Comment

Originally posted by swingard View Post
              There was a bronzit cabriolet at hawkins point like two weeks ago, I got a seat belt and window regulator but all the fun stuff was gone. Also an old corrado with a decent set of cloth sport seats. Not sure if they were Recaros or not.
              I was at HP today (in the pouring rain, yay). The bronzit vert is gone (I took some parts off of it last month though!), as is the white coupe and the other one. I didn't see any e30s there today, though there are at least 5 e36s there.

btw, if you mean the red corrado....I think that was a Scirocco, actually. Or at least there was a red scirocco there today, which was complete enough that it would be a cool resto project.....
              Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
              Track/street e21 build
              visit Condor Speed Shop
              visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Scirocco... I think you are correct... Definately looked like it could be a fun project!! Unfortunately my lack of a garage does not allow me to even consider a fun project like that lol! Not sure what i was thinking when I bought my townhouse LOL The rims on that bronzit caught my eye, but atleast one of them was cracked through near the center.

Comment

Originally posted by swingard View Post
                  Scirocco... I think you are correct... Definately looked like it could be a fun project!! Unfortunately my lack of a garage does not allow me to even consider a fun project like that lol! Not sure what i was thinking when I bought my townhouse LOL The rims on that bronzit caught my eye, but atleast one of them was cracked through near the center.
                  been there, done that on the townhouse thing. I used to work on my car out in a parallel spot out front, lol.

I'd consider it, except I have an unreasonable dread of anything with "VW" on it, and wife will not allow more than 2 project cars at once (and I'm not getting rid of either of these for a Scirocco!)
                  Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                  Track/street e21 build
                  visit Condor Speed Shop
                  visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                    though there are at least 5 e36s there.
                    Yeah, its been e36 mania at all of the Crazy Ray's lately. This may be a sign of things to come......
                    1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                    1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                    1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by gofredo50 View Post
                      Yeah, its been e36 mania at all of the Crazy Ray's lately. This may be a sign of things to come......

Every time I am in there I contemplate grabbing an M50... But then I remind myself that for some reason, I really like the M20.
                      No E30 Club

Comment

Went to Jessup this morning. The red E30 vert that has been sitting off to the side is still there up in a stack of wheels. The front subframe was sitting half off the car and I was tempted to pull it but decided not to.

A new E36 had just been dropped off and was still almost completely intact. Pulled a few things I needed, the motor/engine bay looked to be in great shape for a car with 200k miles on it.

Otherwise the same mix of E36s, E34s, E39s, etc that have been there for a while now.

Comment

Went to the crazyRays in Bmore, no e30s, went to Hawkins point, no E30s :( but i did grab a nice volvo lip for a buddy
                          sigpic
                          E30love

Comment

Working...
                          X