Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED: OEM Radio w/ Working Tape Deck

Please let me know what ya got.

i have one. the volume knob is screwy so some times it needs to be tapped into the correct spot. its out of the 5/7 series that was factory wired into my car. i can show you a picture when i get home. would $5 for my time and gas plus shipping be ok?

or i'd like to trade for black leather headrests and i'd give you the radio and cash.
    Last edited by McGyver; 05-19-2012, 12:32 PM.
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

You sir may have just what I want exactly as the premium radio in the iC I have seen in the 5/7ers. Send me a pic please.

Wish I had the headrests for you but I will keep a watch for them at Crazy Rays.

Comment

If McGyver's radio doesn't work out, I have the original premium unit w/tape deck still installed in my car (1993 ic). You can have it in a few weeks if you want it as Luke is doing a build for me that will be done by June 1.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes! That is the one. Please let me get that from you.

Comment

I am also looking for that one.....
            84 Henna 325e - 88 Delphin 325iC -90 Schwartz 325is - 93 AW740iL - 01 Titan 740iLSport

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
              Yes! That is the one. Please let me get that from you.
              A while back, you sent me a leather handbrake cover for free, remember?

Time for some paybacks.

As soon as I get my new stuff from Luke, the radio is yours. PM me your addy and I'll mail it out to ya.

Oh, and thanks again for the handbrake cover. I admire it every time I get in the car. :)

Doug

Comment

O-Face.

Thanks. PM coming your way.

Comment

Working...
                X