No announcement yet.

Hyperfest 2012, who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to do skidpad and at least 1 Hyperdrive, not staying for sunday though :/

If my car doesn't start, I'm not going though. I will be too disappointed.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Is the skidpad open on SaturdaY?
      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
      2875-C Towerview Road
      Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

It normally is, wasn't there last year so I can't say, but it has every other year.

Go here be happy!

Comment

I think there is a different skidpad elsewhere @ Summit Point but the one that is in the paddock of Shenandoah definitely won't be open since that lot will be completely filled with Lemons cars and support vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by kts View Post
            I think there is a different skidpad elsewhere @ Summit Point but the one that is in the paddock of Shenandoah definitely won't be open since that lot will be completely filled with Lemons cars and support vehicles.
            Yeah not that one. Though that thing was awesome during karting. Especially when you forget its there, and go flying into the corner at ~60mph.

Go here be happy!

Comment

I hated hyperfest when I used to run with NASA. It was nice having spectators, but way too many wrecks and the event was overbooked. This lead to less tracktime.

It was also slightly annoying having to go pay the entry fee then wait in line again to get it back.

Comment

This OG will be attending, if not only for Friday's festivities, as I will be dropping off my skidplate from my Diamantschwarz car to Dude8383 who will be attending with the #469 E30!

See you there!
                Reminiscing...

Comment

I'm in the same exact boat except in addition to being loud mine will be accompanied by clouds of black smoke ;)

So if you hear a turbo whine and black smoke search out a sort of lanky hipster kid with a handle bar mustache... if no smoke and whine... my mustache will catch my tears of shame.

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                  If I finish my car, just listen for a really damn loud v8, once you've figured out the direction, search out a lanky, hipster looking kid. If I don't have it finished, look for a crying, lanky, hipster kid.

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Fyi, I'll be a crying hipster kid this weekend. I'll be in Jimmy's old car with Spencer though.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                    X