BF East 2k12 - Drive Up from College Park IKEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF East 2k12 - Drive Up from College Park IKEA

I know several people have talked about joining the meet up at the IKEA in College Park this Saturday, so I wanted to get a head count so we can know how many e30s will be there.

GO!
    1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
    1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
    1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

You

Edit: Philippe and myself also haha

Comment

Hey Dan. I really don't like you.
      1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
      1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Originally posted by gofredo50 View Post
        Hey Dan. I really don't like you.

I love you too!

Comment

If everyone goes up with the Bimmer Alliance group, then we we will get in before the public and can designate the e30 area. Otherwise we'll be at the mercy of whenever we show up in traffic.

7:15am Driver's Meeting
          7:30am Depart for White Marsh
          8:20am Arrive at White Marsh Ikea
          8:30am Depart for Bimmerfest location (Ripken Stadium)
          9:00am Arrive at Bimmerfest and designate parking area.

I know some of you are opposed to the BA group, but it's going to be a very tightly controlled caravan up and it's the only way we can absolutely guarantee that the e30s park together
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

I think going with the BA people is cool. At least we'll have some organization....

But on a related note, Brody: Imma let you finish, but this new role as vice-BA-president has made you kind of a mood killer.......whats up with that?
            1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
            1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Can I bring the E28 with the BA group?

Comment

Yup. There will be at lease one other e28. (I'm looking at you Bruce!)
                1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                1987 M20 325e "Billy"

Comment

Originally posted by gofredo50 View Post
                  But on a related note, Brody: Imma let you finish, but this new role as vice-BA-president has made you kind of a mood killer.......whats up with that?
                  I don't want to get off topic, but lately I've felt the cp group has just been too derogatory lately. But my "mood killing" really stems from all the stress I've been under with work, the car, and singing.

If you're interested in talking about it, give me a call or text.

Originally posted by Yakinho View Post
                  Can I bring the E28 with the BA group?
                  Joaquin, you're definitely welcome to bring the e28!
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

i do not care about driving up with the BA. if the rest of you guys want to do it, sure. w/e. but i really dont care one way or another.

"tightly controlled caravan" sounds like a fucking headache to me as well.

i'll be there on saturday.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

What we have here, is a failure to communicate...

Brody, i believe it is the general consensus, that the e30's do not want to park with BA. For some odd reason, BMW made the e30 without iDrive, and the BA people do not respect that.

I think that our normal e30 group, will drive to Bimmerfest, when they are damn well ready, and we will park amongst ourselves.

BA is getting a little big for its britches with its holier than now attitude, and you know, that is not how the e30 folks roll...
                      84 Henna 325e - 88 Delphin 325iC -90 Schwartz 325is - 93 AW740iL - 01 Titan 740iLSport

Comment

Originally posted by whitewatermd View Post
                        For some odd reason, BMW made the e30 without iDrive, and the BA people do not respect that.
                        lol.
                        www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                        2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Originally posted by whitewatermd View Post
                          What we have here, is a failure to communicate...

Brody, i believe it is the general consensus, that the e30's do not want to park with BA. For some odd reason, BMW made the e30 without iDrive, and the BA people do not respect that.

I think that our normal e30 group, will drive to Bimmerfest, when they are damn well ready, and we will park amongst ourselves.

BA is getting a little big for its britches with its holier than now attitude, and you know, that is not how the e30 folks roll...
                          What we have here is not only miscommunication but blind ignorance about the BA group from a handful of e30 owners who are too fucking prideful to see the opportunity at hand.

It's as simple as this, if the CP e30 group goes up with the BA caravan, we get in to the event early. Once we are in the lot, we are able to split off and park wherever we so choose.

If the CP group goes off on our own, then we are left with only the random chance that we'll find parking together. There is no legitimate organization in this.

No one is required to come up with the BA caravan. From what I can tell, most of the Baltimore e30 crew are going to meet up with the BA caravan in White Marsh.

You are free to do whatever you like, no one is forcing you to do anything.
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Why would we not be able to park together if we (cp e30s) all roll in together?

More over, why would I want your beat up pos (I'm looking at you Jeff 1) sitting next to my immaculate low mileage e30?
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Lol your low milage e30 Kershaw!

So now that all the ladies have finished arguing let this thread go back to its intended purpose..
                              Who's meeting up at college park to ride up together... Not what groups or where u park but who's driving up the I-95 corridor to ripken stadium..

So far...
                              Jeff 1
                              Kershaw
                              Dan
                              Philippe
                              Brody
                              Mitch...?

Comment

Working...
                              X