BMW SWAP MEET SWAPTOBERFEST Nov 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW SWAP MEET SWAPTOBERFEST Nov 3rd

BMW Exclusive Swap Meet Buy Sell Trade Parts Cars Accessories Please contact for more info swaptoberfest@aol.com

great idea

every e30 owner has a garage packed with "good stuff" they need to get rid of
    We're out there in here.

Comment

wait, i have to pay to sell shit there?
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

It's $15 per person to get in unless you're a student or a child. What did vendor space cost at Bimmerfest?

Comment

Yes but, it includes admission to the museum. Which is worth it alone. Glad to see they are trying this again.
          TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

Was considering going....but then saw the location, and you'd better believe I'll be there!
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm going to this too... and if anyones reading im looking for:

Plastic bumper license plate holder (the piece that attaches to the bumper that holds the license plate)

and a complete suspension for an 89 e30, with maybe an inch or inch and a half drop.

Comment

ill be following Jeff!!
                m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Man I would go to this if it wasn't so far away. If anyone in the area to me is going and wants to meet up and get a convoy then I will consider it.

Comment

I have a yakima q-tower roof rack w/ a bike attachment, unknown brand snowboard/ski roof rack (raingutter attachment), 15x7.5 et25 Ronal LS wheels, and F/R billie sport. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I can bring this or we can set something up.

Comment

Hopefully there is a better turn out this year, there was maybe 10 people selling there last year. Certainly worth going for the museum though.

Comment

Is the swap meet outside or indoors? Can you just show up the day of the meet and still get a spot or do you HAVE to pre-register?

Comment

Originally posted by krazcustoms View Post
                          Is the swap meet outside or indoors? Can you just show up the day of the meet and still get a spot or do you HAVE to pre-register?
                          Try contacting Swaptoberfest@aol.com, mentioned in the ad - maybe they can provide details.

Comment

Originally posted by John in VA View Post
                            Try contacting Swaptoberfest@aol.com, mentioned in the ad - maybe they can provide details.
                            Did that. Got no response. Is this still going on? I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of..... Not sure what damage was caused by the hurricane down that way.

Comment

It's listed on the museum's calendar. Maybe call them to confirm.
                              http://simeonemuseum.org/
                              (215) 365-7233

Comment

Working...
                              X