Good Paint/Body Shop Near DC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Paint/Body Shop Near DC?

I have to get a new rear bumper because someone rear-ended me, and I'll have to have it painted Alpine White II to match the rest of the car. I haven't had to have any paint or body work done since moving to DC - does anyone know a good reliable shop I can contact for an estimate (and to get the work done) so I can finish the insurance claim?

Thanks
    1976 2002 - "Augie"
    1976 2002 - "Ruby"
    1991 318i - "Ed"
    1995 525it - FOR SALE
    2001.5 S4 Avant 6MT - Family Hauler

Well, I actually have an Alpine II rear bumper in very nice shape that I would be delighted to sell you. I like D&V for paint work, though.

The bumper is currently in Fairfax, but I can bring it in to Adams Morgan this Saturday if that is better for you.

Edit: But you should get an estimate done to maximize your claim. Wagonwork in VA is a scumbag shop these days, but they will give you a nice and high estimate.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
    2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
    1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
    1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
    - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
    Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

mr. spoiler in manassas does top notch work. i always see vipers, porsches, or other high end or heavily modified cars there. and i go there a lot.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Try EuroPros in Gaithersburg. Not the cheapest or the most expensive, but VERY good. They do mostly Porsche and Lexus work. Ask for Tom - he is a former E30 guy.

Comment

Working...
        X