FS:M50tu longblock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS:M50tu longblock

I've got a vanos M50 I'd like to get rid of, was going to swap it into my alpine coupe but I sold the car. It's currently just taking up space in my garage. It's just a longblock, no accessories, with approx. 130-160k on it. It's out of a 1993 E36 so it has the E36 oilpan on it. The guy I bought it from (a BMW factory tech) told me it ran strong when pulled. Looking for local pickup only, the motor is located just north of Richmond.

$400 obo local pickup

Bump

Comment

i'm super tempted, but dont have the space to do a swap at my house and cash is a little tight. damn :(
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Aw come on man you know you want it lol! I'm negotiable on the price too.

Funny story, me and a buddy were driving down Catherine st a while back and saw a bronzit vert on some esm meshies. I did a double take and had to take a couple pics. Your car I presume.

Comment

Yeah i want it, but i still need to buy the tires that a shop ordered for me a few months back and to tile my kitchen. so i guess i gotta wait until i get a money.

my plan is to throw a turbo'd m5x into the vert with some cams and call it a day. and yeah, thats my vert. my coupe is usually parked right in front of it.

Whenever we get the meets going at partrick's shop you'll have to come out!
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Still got this

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Up

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...