E30 Vert Project for sale, lots of stuff for 24v swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Vert Project for sale, lots of stuff for 24v swap

Ok, So things have come up and I'm not going to be able to finish my E30 project. It's a 92 Vert that had around 150k miles on it when I got it. It's currently not in a roller, but I can sell it in a roller. I'm not going to sell any of the other stuff that I have for it until I've gotten the body sold so that whoever buys that can buy more of a complete car. Please don't ask about any of the stuff, I'll start a new thread once I've sold the car(Even the Hardtop).

So Here is the car:
    It's got a M-Tech II body kit on it that looks to be OEM and has been fitted and looks very nice, just needs paint. The interior was swapped over to black, I picked up a dyed carpet for it and the panels were all swapped over to black as well. There are not seats in it, but I do have a decent set of vaders that I'll have for sale shown below.
    Car - $1750
    Hardtop - $1100
    Vaders - $500

I have a complete 5-Lug Swap Available as well that can be included with the car. Currently the car has the Front stuff installed on it. I can include it with 4-lug stuff to make it a roller with just the car. Here is the break down of the 5-Lug stuff:
    95 M3 Control Arms/Knuckles/Brakes - $400
    318ti Rear Trailing arms/Hubs/Brakes - $275
    E36 Koni Single Adjustables w/ H&R Race springs, Fronts have $350
    E30 Subframe w/Brand New AKG Solid Bushings - $150
    Brand New AKG Rear Trailing arm Bushings - $90
    Brand New AKG Solid Diff Bushing - $50
    Front Subframe W/Re-enforcement plates - $50

Now for the Go Fast stuff that I have with the car. I was planning on doing a S50 swap into it. The motor is currently apart the lower end is still intact and from a 95k mile 95 M3. The only thing about it is that one of the cylinders ate a spark plug electrode it looks like. Piston has a few marks but otherwise the cylinder looks ok and shouldn't be a problem. Have a S52 cylinder head that I just got back from a machine shop and looks great. Link to the place that did the head. Here is a list of all of the stuff that I have for sale I can include.
    S50 Short Block 95k Miles - $600
    S52 Head, will also include Cam trays and lifters, but no cams - $600
    Elring Gasket Set From Pelican - $220
    E35 oil Pan and Pickup(Missing Oil level sensor) - $200
    AKG 24v Swap Motor Mounts - $180
    Red Label ECU w/TRM Chip For 21lbs and 3.5 MAF - $220
    21lb Injectors - $100
    3.5 Maf - $75
    ZF Trans from 95k Mile M3 - $400
    3in Vibrant OBDI metal Core Cat - $115
    3in Vibrant Street Power Muffler - $200
    New F1 Racing Clutch Kit w Cromoly Flywheel & 6-Puck Unsprung Disc - $500

If someone wants a lot of what I have for sale I'm certainly willing to make a deal
    Last edited by cool2seat; 10-19-2012, 08:19 AM.

Would you be willing to sell just the trm chip? also is that Mtech 2 kit oem or after market?
    sigpic
    E30love

Comment

I'll sell the chip once i sell the car if the person buying doesn't want it. As for the mtech kit I'm not sure. I was told originally it was, but Boris with the white drag e30 who im certainly more inclined to believe, said it was a replica.

Comment

would you consider trading my front and rear+cash for the Mtech 2 kit?
        sigpic
        E30love

Comment

Originally posted by jink0619 View Post
          would you consider trading my front and rear+cash for the Mtech 2 kit?
          Im also interested in the 5lug, how much for the complete kit?
          sigpic
          E30love

Comment

fudge. i will not be back from California until February. if by some miracle you still have it ill come pick up the shell and probably the hard top

Comment

Originally posted by ACS Cabrio View Post
              fudge. i will not be back from California until February. if by some miracle you still have it ill come pick up the shell and probably the hard top
              Well if you want we might be able to deliver it someplace in VA for just the cost of gas....

Comment

Also I'm looking for a decent e30 as a daily/beater thats no more than 2k as a trade towards this and parts or just the car and cash.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                X