Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greensboro, NC Meet...1-14-06...Start the year off right!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we can figure it out when we get there I say we just plan on getting together before lunch then doing lunch then back to kormans or wherever we choose
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
      we can figure it out when we get there I say we just plan on getting together before lunch then doing lunch then back to kormans or wherever we choose
      I'm sure Ray will looove a bunch of kids lurking around his shop... :D
      Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

i would go, but i'll be in charlotte BITCHES!

plus i drive an e36, BITCHES!
        173rd ABN

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
          I don't think he will mind...I asked him and btw I kinda know him ;)
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
            I don't think he will mind...I asked him and btw I kinda know him ;)

Yeah, that's what I hear...ha.
            Trevor Ely
            '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
            '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
              when did we become children that need to be taken care of?? Did i miss something.
              Now granted I wouldnt just open the place up for wandering around but really how many people would try to fuck around with a legit shops stuff.
              Last edited by Avus E30; 01-09-2006, 02:04 AM.
              HDE30 <3

Comment

Count me in guys... my car looks like shit because of the wreck but I'll be there anyways... somebody come pick me up and give me a boost from Winston so I dont have to drive my beater...

Comment

wow this is turning into a much larger deal than I originally thought it would be. This should make for some great group shots.
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

Someone should be able to get you BMWguy....but why don't you just bring the beater....I don't think any of our cars are perfect
                    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

hahaha I was just thinking about it and we should go get our cars weighed somewhere :)

Comment

anyone wanna meet up somewhere on 40? i dont really know where kormans is

Comment

-Haha me 'nether. I may be up for a G-boro meet... more details?
                          -Do I know any of yall in person? My name's Micah.
                          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
                            Count me in guys... my car looks like shit because of the wreck but I'll be there anyways... somebody come pick me up and give me a boost from Winston so I dont have to drive my beater...

Get yourself up to Winston and you can ride with me. I left a message on your girls phone bitch. Call me. Im gonna try to do a little work to my car before we go. Still havent gotten the spacers on yet and my shadowline hates the world. Bokes, why we gotta be bitches? lol

Avus... finding a place to eat and watch the game will be easy. A hooters or a TGI fridays or something like that would work.

Comment

Originally posted by cpain49176
                              I can meet you there but its really easy....Korman is on Randleman Road and there is an exit on 40 for Randleman ;) Just let me know

Originally posted by SpecM
                              -Haha me 'nether. I may be up for a G-boro meet... more details?
                              -Do I know any of yall in person? My name's Micah.
                              Right now it looks like we are going to be meeting at 10:00 (would 10:30 be better?) at Korman Autoworks in Greensboro....www.kormanfastbmw.com We will hang out at Korman for a while....take some pics of our cars....maybe watch some of the game....maybe go to like Foreign Cars of Italia or somethin....its pretty open right now

any suggestions or requests?

BTW should we make a bumbners list?
                              Last edited by asubimmer; 01-09-2006, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cpain49176

That's pheasable. Lets take a vote for where to meet. All you cats leaving from Winston maybe it would be a good idea for us to meet at Thruway shopping center(right off 40)

The best idea to me sounds like us Winston guys meeting at Thruway at about 10:30 or so and jumping on 40 from there, Nate you can just meet me at my house. Then we can meet eachother at an easy to find exit off 40 in Gboro. We should put our heads together to figure this one out. Needs to be an exit with a fast food joint right off the exit or something really easy to find. Seems like McDonalds arch's would be real easy to find and then ride out. I dont want to sound like Im trying to run shit but I know this area pretty well and I know a few of you guys.

What time are we shooting for to be at Kormans?

Nate call me.

Comment

Working...
                                X