• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant remember I work fucknig weekends
    HDE30 <3

Comment

yeah it stinks
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

For last page Repeat.
        Meeting Place: Dennys Parking lot around Hanes MAll
        Location. Winston-Salem
        Time: 4:00 ish.
        Date: 2/8
        from there we head to wherever is convenient to work.

PM me if you need anymore details of any sort.
        when I stopped getting screwed at work Ill come on weekends and hang out whenever.

and for a new page
        Last edited by Avus E30; 02-07-2006, 10:17 PM.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

For the reminder bump
          HDE30 <3

Comment

Wish I could come to this one.... Im on my way to work now. Yall should come to City's for lunch or atleast stop by and say whats up. Its easy to find. Its on Stratford going out past hanes mall blvd away from the mall maybe a mile and half or so down on the right. We have some good food.

Edit: early dinner would make more sense.

Comment

damn, there's a denny's in winston now?
              BEERTECH

Comment

that was Matt's fault... appearantly Golden Coral seems more like a Denny's to Matt than the rest of us...

Comment

-Hay guys, sorry I had to cut out so early, makes me feel like an ass. But I had prior arangments.
                  -How'd it go? All four or just the rear?
                  1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

all four done finished around 330am. I came home went to class and yet to have sleep. It worked out great.
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

Haha, it took so long because his control arm ball joints wouldn't let go and the spring compressors I had were too long to squeeze out under the shock tower. So we cut them off shorter with an angle grinder. :)

I'm so fucking sore Justin, you better like that suspension. :D

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                        Haha, it took so long because his control arm ball joints wouldn't let go and the spring compressors I had were too long to squeeze out under the shock tower. So we cut them off shorter with an angle grinder. :)

I'm so fucking sore Justin, you better like that suspension. :D
                        its great man I had a blast driving home last nigt or was it this morning i dont remember I still havent slept. it was a good time. you guys did great. I am looking forward to the next meet
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

-Wasn't the snow soooo preetttttty?
                          -So who lost all contol of thier car this morning? :tsk: I did. Snow sucks.
                          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

i was fine in boone
                            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Good job fellas. Wish I could have helped. Having brown margaritas with 2 hot ho's won out.

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver
                                Good job fellas. Wish I could have helped. Having brown margaritas with 2 hot ho's won out.
                                bahhh youre just a man whore.

and on the snow comment we were finishing up the last wheel when stuff started to fall. I said to nate, how in the fuck we worked on this car all afternoon and night and now its gonna snow. I still drove home at 515 in the morning. what a hella long day
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X