No announcement yet.

Spring 2006: Winston-Salem, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is my fav pic from the night of matt and his new favorite tool.

HDE30 <3

Comment

Hahahaha... Gotta love that thing.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

that grinder really did save our asses for the other side. needless to say a few camels did hurt either.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM
          -Wasn't the snow soooo preetttttty?
          -So who lost all contol of thier car this morning? :tsk: I did. Snow sucks.
          That pretty snow claimed an E30 today... a Winston native E30 with some sexy RARE parts... PM me me for details...

Justin- I enjoyed working on your car yesterday... hope you like your new setup... now guys just help this man find some hot wheels...

Matt- enjoyed getting to know you yesterday... anytime you want me to come wrench beside you on one of your projects... let me know... like this weekend! BTW... I'm bringing you a paintstirrer and a tennis ball this weekend!

(Appearantly these are all the necessary tools Matt needs to do a suspension swap when he's high)
          Last edited by BMWguy; 02-10-2006, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
            here is my fav pic from the night of matt and his new favorite tool.

Id do both of you sexy bastrads... maybe I should have chosen cold wrench's over sluts.

Comment

bahhh youre just a man whore.

and on the snow comment we were finishing up the last wheel when stuff started to fall. I said to nate, how in the fuck we worked on this car all afternoon and night and now its gonna snow. I still drove home at 515 in the morning. what a hella long day

Now you know what AM motorsports is all about.

Comment

that grinder really did save our asses for the other side. needless to say a few camels did hurt either.
                You meant to say "did'nt" ...lol.... its ok we all make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver
                  Now you know what AM motorsports is all about.
                  yup... I mentioned that several times...

Comment

-Lookn' good, fellas! Post more pix!
                    1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

we couldnt take too many pictures it got so fucking cold that my camera batteries died while we were out there. Ill post some more of the car once it settles. I am just weary of the "you need new wheels" comments I always get so I just dont post any mire pictures
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

why the fuck do you need a grinder while doing suspension? seriously guys... that's pretty bad.
                        173rd ABN

Comment

Originally posted by Bokes
                          why the fuck do you need a grinder while doing suspension? seriously guys... that's pretty bad.
                          Spring compressors were too long to clear the strut tower coming out, so I cut about 2" off the end of the threaded rod to give 'em room.

I only had to do this because his control arm ball joint refused to let go.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                            Spring compressors were too long to clear the strut tower coming out, so I cut about 2" off the end of the threaded rod to give 'em room.

I only had to do this because his control arm ball joint refused to let go.
                            On YOUR side... lol... my side came out like virgins wedding night

btw Matt why dont you answer my IM's every once in a while... Itsneight

BTW EVERYONE... anyone near Reidsville with nothing to do Thurs or Friday Justin and I are getting together for a little bit to trade some parts... let me know if anyone is interested...

Comment

Here's another pic from that day... taken by my little brother from the 3rd floor... I love the Red White and Blue!!!

Last edited by BMWguy; 02-20-2006, 04:29 AM.

Comment

hahaha your little brother was hanging out the window.
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X