Interest in a e32 750iL w/77k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest in a e32 750iL w/77k

Guys a buddy has a 91 750iL auto silver on beautiful dove leather with crazy low 77k on it. Cali car from Monterey. Needs secondary water pump ($90) and he doesn't want to spend anymore $ on it. So it's sitting here and he is asking $2500 OBO as is.

Would you guys buy it?

No they are terrible cars.

Comment

From what Ive seen they are very problematic cars and a moneypit to own and keep going. I've worked on a few at the dealer and now I usually run the other way when I see those and 850's come in. I don't see that many though, but the ones I have had to fix were usually electrical related repairs.

Comment

I sure as hell don't need it, but i am tempted. Is the rest of the car in good condition ?
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Yea the interior is nice! Ill have pics

My issue now is that it's now here at my house, needs a part that he doesn't want to buy and who wants to buy a car that they can't even test drive????

Comment

If you find a e32 735i in that shape, buy it. Do not buy the v12. With the long wheelbase you also have a horrible sls system to deal with.
            Last edited by fronton; 04-27-2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

thanks guys. I have this thing now sitting here and want it gone, so do i tell him to come tow this thing or what?

Comment

How did it get to your house? Did you agree to buy it already and he dropped it off? How close are you with this "buddy"?

Comment

Buy it for $500, sell parts, make it a LeMons car! Instant IOE contender.

Comment

I've wanted to make the mistake of owning an e32 750iL for a while. Pics?
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
                      If you find a e32 735i in that shape, buy it. Do not buy the v12. With the long wheelbase you also have a horrible sls system to deal with.
                      i agree with this statement wholeheartedly. the SLS system can be removed though. my brother had a 735iL. i always felt like such a boss rolling down the highway in that car.

buy it for $500. fix it. put it on ebay. sell it for $2000. or even better, dont deal with it at all.

v12 engine block could make a nice coffee table!
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        hahahah so well put
                        Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
                          How did it get to your house? Did you agree to buy it already and he dropped it off? How close are you with this "buddy"?
                          he moved off base, left the car in the parking lot, got a move it or we tow it notice on the windshield, he has no garage where he lives and only parking for his two cars, so i offered to park it at my house until we figured out what was wrong and leaking and then go from there.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          Ill get some pics up, its really nice but not something i want to deal with right now, Im about to deploy again

Comment

pics of the e32

Comment

wow that is gorgeous. too bad it doesnt have an m30.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                              X