How many E30's are in RVA on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen a lot of other E30's around but never more than two at once...we should fix that.
    - 90 325is

well i can only drive one at a time, but i have the two in my sig. currently residing in the fan. (they look a bit different now)
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I'm over in the Randolph area
      Originally posted by jasonsnoddy
      I don't always drift, but when I do, I prefer ford fiestas

Comment

So any chance people want to actually start a monthly/bi-weekly e30 meet? I've been halfheartedly trying to get this to happen for a while now. Since it's warming up i'm getting more motivated. I'm thinking we plan to meet up at Bimmer Rescue off of Dickens Road (behind Denny's on Broad). Then once we get the group together we head out to some restaurant/bar with a patio and geek out over cars and talk about everything we're definitely going to do to them (but don't have the cash for).

I figure we should plan for 1 or 2 pm on a saturday or sunday so we all have time to sleep off the previous night and get looking like functional people again. I'll talk to Patrick (owns Bimmer Rescue) and I'm sure he'd be down to let us meet at his shop. He might even bring out his turbo e28!
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Me and one of my other friends on here usually are at richmond cars and coffee. If more E30 people would show up we could have a little meeting going on there.
          - 90 325is

Comment

In a couple months after I get my turbo and manual swap I'd be down to meet I'm in short pump by the Chevy dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1990 325i sedan Turbo project.

Comment

Anyone want to caravan to Richmond C&C in a week. Me and Chalupe usually go, but not much e30 traffic other than us.
              '86 Delphin 335i turbo -
              '88 Schwarz 325i -
              '94 w124 e420 -
              Turbo m30b35 Build Thread

Comment

i went lest week, but got there sorta late due to the usual friday night shenanigans. I'm down to caravan in either of my cars.
                sigpic

Comment

I've gone to C&C a few times in my car. And I know a few of you guys. My dad is in the vert quite often.

Unfortunately my car will be going down for "surgery" shortly, have some crazy stuff planned.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Im down for a meet up. I was doing c&c pretty reg before chilly weather.
                    I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                      So any chance people want to actually start a monthly/bi-weekly e30 meet? I've been halfheartedly trying to get this to happen for a while now. Since it's warming up i'm getting more motivated. I'm thinking we plan to meet up at Bimmer Rescue off of Dickens Road (behind Denny's on Broad). Then once we get the group together we head out to some restaurant/bar with a patio and geek out over cars and talk about everything we're definitely going to do to them (but don't have the cash for).

I figure we should plan for 1 or 2 pm on a saturday or sunday so we all have time to sleep off the previous night and get looking like functional people again. I'll talk to Patrick (owns Bimmer Rescue) and I'm sure he'd be down to let us meet at his shop. He might even bring out his turbo e28!
                      This would be fun. If you let me know enough ahead of time I'd come down from N. VA in an e30 or an e28.
                      Matt
                      McLean, VA

Comment

Originally posted by mccor023 View Post
                        Im down for a meet up. I was doing c&c pretty reg before chilly weather.
                        x2

Originally posted by Mab1957 View Post
                        This would be fun. If you let me know enough ahead of time I'd come down from N. VA in an e30 or an e28.
                        We can talk to them and see. They are about to move to a new location and I believe it has a larger lot than the previous location. "McGyver" used to work there and I'm pretty good friends with one of the guys that works there, so we will see what we can do about it.

Like I said previously my e30 is going to be down for a few months at least for some extensive mods for this year. I do have a vert that I/my father drive occasionally as well, that I can bring out instead.

s50 86 325e Project

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
                          We can talk to them and see. They are about to move to a new location and I believe it has a larger lot than the previous location. "McGyver" used to work there and I'm pretty good friends with one of the guys that works there, so we will see what we can do about it.
                          I talked to Patrick about it last Saturday, and he said it was fine. We just have to let him know ahead of time so that he can drag himself out of bed.

Bimmer Rescue is moving diagonally across the parking lot into a MUCH bigger space. I was there helping to paint the floors last saturday and let me tell you, it's going to be nice! I think Patrick doesn't mind because it helps get his name out more. Even though e30 people are generally too cheap to pay a mechanic, we have friends that don't do car work and need a trustworthy mechanic.

So CnC this Saturday? Depending on how rough I feel after friday night, I may come down. What time do you guys usually show up? I got there around 10 and it seemed like it was wrapping up.
                          sigpic

Comment

It starts at 8am and ends around 10. I've sent quite a bit of work to matt/Patrick and Phil before he went back to bimmer world. I'm not heading out to C&C for a while. I work most Saturdays

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

s50 86 325e Project

Feedback Thread

Comment

You guys all suck. Join the facebook group waffleswaffleswaffles.

Buy/Sell parts. Set up cruises and meets. Help with problems and maintenance. Once added, please post a little something about yourself and your bimmer(s) past and present.

Comment

Working...
                              X