• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes do that
    - 90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by brshelton View Post
      You guys all suck. Join the facebook group waffleswaffleswaffles.
      Im do. And I did. Do I get a prize?
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Someone contact thatdudeinblue. I want to see an e30 review
        ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

I'm back home Tappa. at the moment, car in tow:)
          My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
          1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
          IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
          1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

I picked up a mig welder last weekend to fix a few exhausts. So let me know if you need something non-structural/safety related and out of sight welded. My welds aren't pretty but they'll hold. I'm trying to get better so I would basically just want the cost of consumables that I use.
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin_Button View Post
              Someone contact thatdudeinblue. I want to see an e30 review
              He is going to be reviewing my boosted alpine sedan soon lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
              1990 325i sedan Turbo project.

Comment

ok anyone here own a silver touring? I saw one on River road and stopped by but no one was home
                - 90 325is

Comment

^He lives just over in Carytown.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, I just got on here and I'm local if you all want to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would drive to Richmond if there was a significant enough of a meet organized! I have been dying down here in Lynchburg.
                      #Treadlifematters

Comment

we really do need an e30 meet. between me and my friends we have enough for one by ourselves lol
                        - 90 325is

Comment

Finally got my vert to a point where I am decently proud of my work. Over here in Glen Allen. It's still auto, but maybe not for long...

Comment

Originally posted by Chinampa View Post
                            we really do need an e30 meet. between me and my friends we have enough for one by ourselves lol
                            I'd be down. I have 3 driving cars (2 verts are for sale), so I could probably talk the GF into driving one of them somewhere.

Originally posted by wakers3 View Post
                            Finally got my vert to a point where I am decently proud of my work. Over here in Glen Allen. It's still auto, but maybe not for long...
                            Nice, I've got a trans with a decent clutch and pressure plate for sale in the glen allen area if you want to start gathering parts.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just picked up my 3rd E30. Matt Davis went with me to bring it home. Its going to be a track car. Im getting Delta V to do the Tbelt and a post purchase inspection. As soon as its road worthy, Id like to meet up.

-Zach

Comment

e30 meet and cruise ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X