Anyone from MD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone from MD?

Reporting from Harford County Md. Anyone near by? Ive been out of the BMW game for about 5 or 6 years now. Just picked up an 89 325ix. looking forward to meeting some more people hopefully.

I'm originally from Harford county but am in grad school in Montana now. How long have you been there? A decent amount of e30s show up to Hunt Valley cars and coffee on Saturdays.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Yeah I go sometimes to the Hunt Valley cars and coffee . See me in my red e30 vert

Comment

I havent been to cars and coffee in Hunt Valley in years! But I wouldnt mind making the trip out there once I get my car running. To answer the post above Ive been in Harford County my whole life. I had a silver e46 3 series with the euro tag that says FWD BLOWS lol
        Last edited by RWD BLOWS; 11-01-2018, 06:49 PM. Reason: forgot to answer post above

Comment

Friday night meet at 495/95 interchange every week.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

I will probably vheck that out one of these days if i can ever get my car running.

Comment

Hey man, I cruise around Baltimore City. Always down to help out on a project :)

Comment

I'm in Glen Burnie

91 E30 318i
                74 2002tii
                74 2002tii (many mods)
                86 325 (sold)
                88 325is (sold)
                89 325i (totaled)
                91 318is (parted out)
                91 318i
                98 Tacoma Prerunner (parts hauler)

Comment

b'more here, although I do little to nothing in real life with cars any more. Need to make it to Hunt Valley HP sometime soon.
                  Last edited by Rob; 01-07-2019, 09:07 AM.
                  BEERTECH

Comment

Noob in Severna Park, Anne Arundel County. Bit off more than I can chew with a 91 318iS that I found in WV covered in bedliner. Progress is sloooow.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gee13 View Post
                      Noob in Severna Park, Anne Arundel County. Bit off more than I can chew with a 91 318iS that I found in WV covered in bedliner. Progress is sloooow.

Looks good. I am in Crofton. So right down the way from you. I haven't seen much of an e30 "scene" in our area. Wish there were more and some GTGs.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broken88 View Post
                        Looks good. I am in Crofton. So right down the way from you. I haven't seen much of an e30 "scene" in our area. Wish there were more and some GTGs.
                        If only there were some sort of weekly gathering of E30s, or at least other BMWs...

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=145091

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          If only there were some sort of weekly gathering of E30s, or at least other BMWs...

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=145091

I plan to attend that one once it warms up. I wasn't sure if the e30 turnout was still strong there. I went to college in College Park, and have attended a handfull of GTGs there. If I remember correctly, it was always 99% brand new cars that basically looked stock. Granted, that was about 10 years ago.
                          sigpic

Comment

I also went to College Park, and this is a smaller meet up that is more of a group of friends hanging out. In Winter there will usually be less than eight people and when it's warm we often get a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken88 View Post
                              I plan to attend that one once it warms up. I wasn't sure if the e30 turnout was still strong there. I went to college in College Park, and have attended a handfull of GTGs there. If I remember correctly, it was always 99% brand new cars that basically looked stock. Granted, that was about 10 years ago.
                              That's the CPT meet. I also used to go 10+ years ago. Zero affiliation with the college park e30 meet.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                              X