26th Annual Korman Open House 2/2/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...

so snoopin into the invoices. I payed a lot of the parts w/ my card but a bulk of it my parents did put on their card. I'm not going to go into it all but there were good reasons for that and I've payed them back. I told you that you didn't know shit about my swap.

Family and friends are very important to me. Mess w/ either and thats the quickest way to get om my shit list.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

he did, and my statement stands. And i did like Korman Autoworks, and still do. Recently even sent work there. But look at Komran autoworks and where they stand among other tuners, and see if they can justify being leading tuner in Americas, and then say it's not senile. beau.

Comment

My last post in this thread btw. Ray is now 72, and he's not a Jack Roush or Enzo Ferrari thats going full tilt to be the best until they die. He really loves racing and just does it for fun or when somebody really really wants to pay him to do it. I dont even think he wants to race for recreation for much longer. He's the guy who's already won some big stuff and just wants to run a shop.
        1987 325is - sold
        2001 330i - New DD

Comment

Working...
        X