carlisle import (euro) show, may 16-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carlisle import (euro) show, may 16-19

Just registered for cars at carlisle import and replicar show. expect vw, porsche, saab, volvo, bmw to name a few. Show starts friday may 16th and ends sunday the 19th. I'm headed up Saturday with a few friends. Registration is 20 dollars for infield parking and weekend admission for 2 til apr. 28th, then it goes up 10 bucks.

If your interested let me know if you need info, or even a place to crash if you would like to come from somewhere farther away.
    Old and improved:

I'll be there in my (hopefully) MINI. Look for the Carlisle mini tent.

I'll be staying at a state park w/ my gf and a couple friends.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'll be there with 2 buddies from NU YAWK. Probable driving 2002's, not e30's. We stay at Quality Inn. Looking for some boriquas...
      dlm

Comment

Know anyone interested in a project '02? I've got a 67 1600-2 I'm selling that needs work.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I will be hanging around the VOLVO tent as I have had Volvos for a few years now. Unfortunately it looks as if the 325 will not be out of paint unti the weekend of Carlisle. Maybe I can drive it there as a rolling shell. :D

Comment

I'm starting some paint on mine next weekend which should only take a few days before it goes up. Its possible I will have both my e30s up there. There is also an 84 delphin 327i coming up, and probably an estoril e36m3.
            Old and improved:

Comment

send me some info...might put my car in it.

Comment

Me and ShowStopper will both be there in our E30's

Comment

I will probably have my race car there. It's a toss up between the Mini and the E30 but I think I may just take the Bimmer. ASSuming I don't have it apart for something at that point. :blowup:
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I might go depending on work....
                    -Dave
                    2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

Originally posted by ShowStopper View Post
                      send me some info...might put my car in it.
                      website is www.carsatcarlilse.com go under the import and replicar show and you can register online. still 20 bucks til the end of the month.

sounds like ill be able to see some nice e30s.
                      Old and improved:

Comment

link aint workin for me ....????should but it doesnt

Comment

Try this one, http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/import/

I don't know if i'm going to go or not? But i am going to the spring one this week, and maybe the Mopar one.
                          Last edited by JasonC; 04-20-2008, 09:02 PM. Reason: spelling

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                            Thy this one, http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/import/

I don't know if i'm going to go or not? But i am going to the spring one this week, and maybe the Mopar one.
                            thanxs that worked...i am goin to the import one and the all truck nationals.

Comment

Originally posted by ddavidv View Post
                              I will probably have my race car there. It's a toss up between the Mini and the E30 but I think I may just take the Bimmer. ASSuming I don't have it apart for something at that point. :blowup:
                              Take the Mini to join me with the Carlisle Mini club.

Comment

Working...
                              X