No announcement yet.

carlisle import (euro) show, may 16-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm Might make it a e30 trip from new York instead.... 2002 vs e30 you decide
    DLM

Comment

Painting started last weekend, and should be wrapped up next sunday. Unfortunately I dont think the supercharger will be here and installed by the 17th.
      Old and improved:

Comment

Ur blowin that thing? Ur crazy.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
          Ur blowin that thing? Ur crazy.
          heheh.. Yup 6 psi of upgradeable stage 2 goodness. Been driving mike's turbo m3 this week, and I cant wait for boost.
          Old and improved:

Comment

Wow damn Jon you're steppin' it up.

I may go to this because my friend's graduation is the 17th in Frederick...my dad will be there anyways selling cars no doubt. Look for him! :D
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Bump! Hope to see you guys there, if not for just a short time.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

wont make srry guys...one problem after another with my car

Comment

I's be dare.
                  Finished graphics yesterday. :)
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll be there. I'm goin up tonight and camping with friends, I'll be at carlisle around 10ish tomorrow.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                      I'll be there. I'm goin up tonight and camping with friends, I'll be at carlisle around 10ish tomorrow.
                      I'll look for you and dan. I know of a few people going. I'm going to have both my e30s up, black car is back together and ready to go. My friend with the other 2.7i is bringing his up jeff.

I'm looking to get there around 8:30 maybe 9 now, but i will have to clean the car a little in the morning probably when the rain stops.
                      Old and improved:

Comment

i ended up goin just not with my e30:( but meet some other e30 enthusiasts. so that was fun.

Comment

Well I had some troubles heading back from the show, had to tow it 80 miles home.

:( I'll tell you the damage report tomorrow...
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                            Well I had some troubles heading back from the show, had to tow it 80 miles home.

Dan?! what happened? Sorry we took off, but when we headed back to the car we were planning to leave anyway. It was a good day, best part was watch my friend take my 318 around the autocross track and spinning out completely.
                            Old and improved:

Comment

Good seein ya again Jon.

Dan, I saw your m42 on my way out, still looks nice, and I like the goul w/ x's for eyes on the mtech2.

Wish I had seen or met you other e30 guys. Woulda been easier if I had taking mine up i'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post

Oil pan again?

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X