X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PA BBQ & Bikini Contest - Oct 4th

BBQ and BIKINI CONTEST
    (lying about the bikini contest)

Alright guys, some of you have heard me trying to get a roll call in the past couple weeks. Reason being, I'm trying to put something together for those of us in the central PA area. I realized summer has past, and we only have a couple months before it starts getting really cold.

So far the plan is to meet up in the Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg area for some grub. I live in a complex with PLENTY of space for parking. Beer and food will be a plenty! The plan after that is a short drive to Newville to visit Chris & Tim at CR's BMW Wholesale. Just got off the phone with Chris and he invited us through to pick apart his bimmer junkyard and hangout. The guys over there have a great shop and the last time I was over there Tim was restoring an amazing 2002. Good people!

Now I know the timing could be bad for some people but Im shooting for Saturday, October 4th. No work, No school! My hope is that we'll get love from Philly way, Williamsport crew, Allentown, York, DC, Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, State College, Hershey, West Chester, and any and all who are down. If you know others who might be interested forward them this message or let them know.

As time gets closer I'll send out an update. In the meantime, check your calendars and let me know who's up for it and who can't go so I can start puting a list together.

Kass

PS-Bring all the crap your trying to sell..

IIRC, there is a big meet going on that day in jersey. Check bf.c for details - i don't recall them all off hand

Comment

yeah i saw that, this is for this those not going up to jersey

Comment

i thought someone was actually going to do a bikini contest at an e30 meet. that would have been spectacular.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
          i thought someone was actually going to do a bikini contest at an e30 meet. that would have been spectacular.
          Only open to girls born during the E30 production run?

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Only open to girls born during the E30 production run?
            I like where your head is at.
            PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

wow just wow

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
              I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
              "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

lol, wow guys...

Comment

Had it been a real e30 meet/bikini contest, I'd be there.

Just an e30 meet is not enough motivation for me to attempt the drive in my e30, I still have to tidy up some m50 stuff under the hood and don't know if I'd trust it for the drive yet.

Sorry :)
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

you didnt get the pm? Jenna Jameson and Halle Berry are gonna to be doing a live donkey show from 3-5....

Comment

Honey-do list beckons.
                      Perhaps Mr Good and I should host our barely-street-legal E30s Lancaster meet.
                      sigpic

Comment

sounds good to me

Comment

Working...
                        X