If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
lol i was wondering if you had forgotten... it was nice to see how it pulls compared to what it used to be tho
thanks ;)
well sort of... i could have dropped it harder and rev it out longer but i wasn't tryin to have something stupid break 2 hours away from home. besides i know its slow, but its all good, its my cruiser :p
i wanted to see that red m3 turbo take off but i missed him
A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
When I was working in DE over the winter I always seen the guy in the grey audi with the sexytime plate on the front.
I think he lived like 1/2 mile down the road from the hotel I was stayin in..
When I was working in DE over the winter I always seen the guy in the grey audi with the sexytime plate on the front.
I think he lived like 1/2 mile down the road from the hotel I was stayin in..
No, I didn't take any pics. Just trying to spread the goods. I didn't want to just post them, figured I'd link to them so the proper people get credit
When I was working in DE over the winter I always seen the guy in the grey audi with the sexytime plate on the front.
I think he lived like 1/2 mile down the road from the hotel I was stayin in..
it's sexyttime with the extra t in there.
you guys gonna post any pics of the cruise down? thats what i'm waiting for!
Comment