No announcement yet.

Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going out to Cleveland Friday to help strip this car. If anyone needs anything send I can bring stuff back and save on shipping.

Thought I'd offer, seems like it's hard to find good parts in the junkjards here.
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
      I'm going out to Cleveland Friday to help strip this car. If anyone needs anything send I can bring stuff back and save on shipping.

Thought I'd offer, seems like it's hard to find good parts in the junkjards here.
      If the parts are free I need a bumper strip for either the front or back(doesnt matter which one) cause ill just cut it for the front. Also maybe the tail lenses and radio/speakers. The front seats I for sure need though. If those arent claimed. I mean i could use all kinds of parts. I will PM you number so you can text me what kind of shape they are in.
      Basaltblau 318i (Sold) Dammit do I miss these cars... Someone sell me one!

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

Ill be home for the summer in May so I say we try to organize a huge E30 meet somewhere. And take a huge cruise somewhere!

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

Update one my car, the motor is seized. I am now looking for a motor, anyone has one let me know.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
          Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
            Update one my car, the motor is seized. I am now looking for a motor, anyone has one let me know.
            There was a m30 in a junkyard in hammond Indiana last month...
            - Josh
            1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

That e28 in north ave has a m30 3.5.

And e30 wise came across a customer with a red late model 325I tan interior stick. Said 2000 obo. Ellips too.
              Originally posted by Good & Tight
              It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

$2k isn't bad. I would love a set of ellips. Sealed beams suck ass. Maybe if I aimed them better...

and I'm still on cloud 9 that I'm getting a moonroof this weekend. OMG.
                - Josh
                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

If you see him again tell him I might be interested. How would I know if either of the motors are good?

Comment

@vegas, I am parting out my e30.

Comment

Well I can tell you where he. Lives just go ring the doorbell.

Comment

does anyone have tweeter pods for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
                          That e28 in north ave has a m30 3.5.

And e30 wise came across a customer with a red late model 325I tan interior stick. Said 2000 obo. Ellips too.
                          Hey Agile30 - I am going to PM you for info on that e30...
                          sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                          1997 M3 (sold)
                          1989 320i Touring (sold)
                          1990 325i (sold)
                          1991 535i/5 (sold)
                          1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                          http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
                            @vegas, I am parting out my e30.
                            You have thoroughly peaked my interest :D

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

So throughout the week I'll be working on my car, just seeing if anyone is down to chill, I know Ashar is, just lmk, it's nice having company around

Comment

Im might be going to the junkyard today. If anyone needs anything lmk. I know what Mike needs. Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X