Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can be ....
    Originally posted by Good & Tight
    It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
      What did I miss tonight? Saw a calypso e30 sedan, alpine e36 and a euro mtech e28 (our very own 86 325e's) cruising on 90/94.
      Lmao, Im guessing that was you in the jeep. My brother just picked up the calypso sedan, thats my cousins alpine e36 and my e28 lol. A family of bmws :) We went out for a little shoot before I go back to school. Brother just joined the forum, user is Bokals, no pics of his car yet.

Edit: I NEED 17' tires bad. Need them by 12-1pm tomorrow. If you have anything or know someone with em text me 773-896-7943
      Last edited by AsharC; 01-06-2013, 01:26 AM.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Do any of you guys do vinyl wrapping? I wana do my '90 cabrio but I don't know if I want to do it myself or pay someone to do it. Are any of you interested? Or do any of you know any good shops around that specialized in this? And what's the cost for labor? The material need is about $400
        sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
        Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Originally posted by PROLAZCO View Post
          Do any of you guys do vinyl wrapping? I wana do my '90 cabrio but I don't know if I want to do it myself or pay someone to do it. Are any of you interested? Or do any of you know any good shops around that specialized in this? And what's the cost for labor? The material need is about $400
          I have a friend in Ottawa, IL that does wraps.PM for contact info
          - Josh
          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
          Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Ok ill keep that in mind. I'd like to see if anyone knows somebody a little closer first. Unless a member on here has experience?
            sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
            Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
              Lmao, Im guessing that was you in the jeep. My brother just picked up the calypso sedan, thats my cousins alpine e36 and my e28 lol. A family of bmws :) We went out for a little shoot before I go back to school. Brother just joined the forum, user is Bokals, no pics of his car yet.

Edit: I NEED 17' tires bad. Need them by 12-1pm tomorrow. If you have anything or know someone with em text me 773-896-7943
              Yep, I'd thought you'd recognize the jeep from the summer (minus top and doors). Pics from shoot?
              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by PROLAZCO View Post
                Ok ill keep that in mind. I'd like to see if anyone knows somebody a little closer first. Unless a member on here has experience?
                Try Xtreme graphics in villa park
                1989 JDM-Tech 2
                2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                  Yep, I'd thought you'd recognize the jeep from the summer (minus top and doors). Pics from shoot?
                  I forgot to save the pics to my computer, my brother has them. Ill ask him for a few. When you passed me, I thought it was you lol.

Comment

Anyone going ice racing? I just registered for the Jan 20 event in my Subaru.

sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                    1997 M3 (sold)
                    1989 320i Touring (sold)
                    1990 325i (sold)
                    1991 535i/5 (sold)
                    1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                    http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Anyone here want to help check out an E30 for sale in the suburbs ? (Hopefully someone who knows more than me). Shoot me a PM and we can chat. Thanks !
                      1989 325iX Zinnoberrot/Black 65k miles

Comment

Hey guys,

Lately its been hard for me to get my car into gear, so I figured it was either my master or slave. I replaced my slave, no luck. Then went on to the master and saw the pedal bracket was cracked. Replaced all the bracket and the master.

Now here is the real issue, I went through the whole bleeding process where there is a pump at the bottom and the air bubbles are all pushed to the top. With all that out of the way, the pedal is soft, and it wont go into gear. Kept pumping the pedal, it would get stiff, not enough to get into gear. If I hold the pedal for about 5-10 seconds it loses all its pressure.

What can it be?

Thanks
                        Ashar

Comment

Originally posted by steven g View Post
                          Anyone here want to help check out an E30 for sale in the suburbs ? (Hopefully someone who knows more than me). Shoot me a PM and we can chat. Thanks !
                          Where? I'm in 60452.
                          Hey guys,

Lately its been hard for me to get my car into gear, so I figured it was either my master or slave. I replaced my slave, no luck. Then went on to the master and saw the pedal bracket was cracked. Replaced all the bracket and the master.

Now here is the real issue, I went through the whole bleeding process where there is a pump at the bottom and the air bubbles are all pushed to the top. With all that out of the way, the pedal is soft, and it wont go into gear. Kept pumping the pedal, it would get stiff, not enough to get into gear. If I hold the pedal for about 5-10 seconds it loses all its pressure.

What can it be?

Thanks
                          Ashar
                          My first guess would be that there's still air in the system somewhere. Try bleeding a few more times. Sometimes it helps to have an assistant too. You can gently loosen the fittings while they press the clutch.

I've had brake systems where bubbles get up near the master and cracking the threads on the lines was the only way we could get them out.
                          - Josh
                          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Buy my wheels!!!! Link in my sig!

Comment

Buy my wheels!!!! Link in my sig!
                              wasn't there a set like that off of a ferrari for sale on this forum just the other day?
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

cruised with a black e28 tonight down 83 from north ave. anyone on here?
                                1989 JDM-Tech 2
                                2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Working...
                                X