No announcement yet.

Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys - I'm down in Decatur. Whatcha all up to during New Years? I'll be up there for a day or two in my IX.

Speaking of parts - I have a garage full of them too. At some point, I need to get a listing online. haha Let me know if you're looking for anything mechanical or interior wise - got a lot of pieces.

Later!
    - Sean Hayes

Comment

Being lame at home with the kids for new years.

What kind of interior parts do you have?
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
        Being lame at home with the kids for new years.

What kind of interior parts do you have?
        Ah, I got a box of tons of crap. Buttons, lights, etc. I have a console panel too, but I might be needing it. I've been wanting to inventory everything for years...so, maybe I'll get around to it in the next few months. haha
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

Anyone have #3 and #4 in the link below? Need them ASAP

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
          Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Is anybody here on chi town euro Facebook group or the Windy City BMWCCA facebook group? Just curious. Consider joining, folks. Very active posting.
            sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
            1997 M3 (sold)
            1989 320i Touring (sold)
            1990 325i (sold)
            1991 535i/5 (sold)
            1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
            http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

in other news, I have my rebuilt drive shaft 80 percent reinstalled and back into my coupe. I also have the entire front left suspension disassembled so I can install new control arms with m3 bushings and finally get the bilsteins installed. I have had those shocks in my basement for 2 years so I think it is about time to get them in the car don't you? anyone else working on any winter projects?
              sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
              1997 M3 (sold)
              1989 320i Touring (sold)
              1990 325i (sold)
              1991 535i/5 (sold)
              1986 325es (sold)

Comment

Im on the bmw cca windy city group but not active.... Anyway, anyone have a 4 lug strut and trailing arm available? Let me know if you know anyone who has one for sale locally or if you know anyone parting out an e30. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Lael

'88 Lachssilber ///M3
                '89 Zinnoberrot 325i
                '99 Orientblau 528iT

Comment

Originally posted by laeltaba View Post
                  Im on the bmw cca windy city group but not active.... Anyway, anyone have a 4 lug strut and trailing arm available? Let me know if you know anyone who has one for sale locally or if you know anyone parting out an e30. Thanks!

There is a guy on craigslist advertising the part-out of 4 e30s. Did you check there? Id post the link but CL is blocked at work.
                  sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                  1997 M3 (sold)
                  1989 320i Touring (sold)
                  1990 325i (sold)
                  1991 535i/5 (sold)
                  1986 325es (sold)

Comment

Thanks for the lead. Found the craigslist posting.

Lael

'88 Lachssilber ///M3
                    '89 Zinnoberrot 325i
                    '99 Orientblau 528iT

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
                      in other news, I have my rebuilt drive shaft 80 percent reinstalled and back into my coupe. I also have the entire front left suspension disassembled so I can install new control arms with m3 bushings and finally get the bilsteins installed. I have had those shocks in my basement for 2 years so I think it is about time to get them in the car don't you? anyone else working on any winter projects?
                      Nice! I pulled the bottom out of my car last spring. It's amazing what a fresh suspension does to these cars.

I'm getting ready to start on my interior redesign. I picked up seats and cards over the past year that need to be redone. I'm going to convert a ski pass bench into buckets and do matching inserts in the cards. I haven't decided on a material yet though. :( so many choices.
                      - Josh
                      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                        Nice! I pulled the bottom out of my car last spring. It's amazing what a fresh suspension does to these cars.

I'm getting ready to start on my interior redesign. I picked up seats and cards over the past year that need to be redone. I'm going to convert a ski pass bench into buckets and do matching inserts in the cards. I haven't decided on a material yet though. :( so many choices.
                        Wow that sounds awesome Josh, can't wait to see the final product!

Jordan, I'm doing a manual swap on my four door within the next month or two. Have nearly all my parts, just need to have a couple free weekends to get things done. Really hoping my custom shift linkage will work out how I planned..

Thanks,
                        Corey
                        1989 JDM-Tech 2
                        2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
                          Wow that sounds awesome Josh, can't wait to see the final product!
                          Hopefully it looks as awesome as it sounds. I'm thinking about going simple and using black vinyl on the bolsters, backs, and panels. Then using a black or charcoal suede on the centers and card inserts. I'd like to do some kind of a pleat but I'm not sure yet, still working on my drawings. I'd like something awesome and unique but not crazy enough where I won't be able to sell them after a few months.
                          - Josh
                          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Corey and Josh, I see I'm not the only one with winter projects. Sounds like y'all are making good progress. We will have to get together in the spring to admire the handiwork
                            sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                            1997 M3 (sold)
                            1989 320i Touring (sold)
                            1990 325i (sold)
                            1991 535i/5 (sold)
                            1986 325es (sold)

Comment

Anyone on the north side/north subs got a rear plastic bumper for sale?

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                              HSAX Instructor

Comment

Project has been sitting frozen in the garage...
                                I'm looking for front driver and passenger side windows if anyone has some extras lying around.
                                working progress...

Comment

Working...
                                X