No announcement yet.

Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys know what Saturdays and where they have it?

Just got home a while ago from Ikea/Bolingbrook Promenade and noticed the sign.

Comment

supercarsaturdays.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, supercarsaturdays.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
      sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
      1997 M3 (sold)
      1989 320i Touring (sold)
      1990 325i (sold)
      1991 535i/5 (sold)
      1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
      http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Thanks!

Wife is putting together a " to do" list of fun and low cost/free stuff to do over the summer. Car shows and BMWCCA events are on the list!!

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a door re-pinstriped? It is gold on a Schwarz car.

1987 E30 325is (5-Speed)
          2006 E83 X3 M-Sport (Slush)
          2010 E90 328 X-Drive MSport (Slush)

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
            Thanks!

Wife is putting together a " to do" list of fun and low cost/free stuff to do over the summer. Car shows and BMWCCA events are on the list!!
            I would recommend:

Automotion car show in the Dells
            Spring Green car show in Spring Green WI, weekend of 5/16
            E30 Picnic with Badger Bimmers
            Eurohangar in Holland MI
            The Rise and Drive shows over the summer at Soldier Field, Chicago
            Im sure you know about FuelFed and Vintagefest already

If I think of others I will let you know.
            sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
            1997 M3 (sold)
            1989 320i Touring (sold)
            1990 325i (sold)
            1991 535i/5 (sold)
            1986 325es (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
              I would recommend:

Automotion car show in the Dells
              Spring Green car show in Spring Green WI, weekend of 5/16
              E30 Picnic with Badger Bimmers
              Eurohangar in Holland MI
              The Rise and Drive shows over the summer at Soldier Field, Chicago
              Im sure you know about FuelFed and Vintagefest already

If I think of others I will let you know.
              Thx again!! A few new ones there.
              We are going to the CCA event at Autobon CC the weekend of the 16th.

Tinley Park has a free car show on Tuesdays
              Frankfort has a cruise night on Thursdays.

Comment

Originally posted by MPoser View Post
                Anyone know where I can get a door re-pinstriped? It is gold on a Schwarz car.

Not sure if this helps, but the original pinstripes are actually decals. You can order them through a dealer or blunttech.com You can find the part number by sifting through realoem.com
                Project 325is

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Windy City BMW Driving School and Car Show

Date: Saturday, May 16, 2015

Time: 11 am – 5 pm

We invite you to join us at Autobahn Country Club, the Chicago area’s exclusive private racetrack club! If you plan to bring a BMW, Mini or racecar to show at Autobahns beautiful facilities please fill out the information below so we can reserve a spot for your car. If the weather is agreeable cars will be parked on the lawn right inside the front entrance to the facility. The show is open to any car, but the focus will be on BMW’s, Mini’s and track or racecars.

Enjoy the cars and the people in the car show corral, but make sure to explore the other Autobahn activities and enjoy the amenities of this private racetrack club. Windy City BMW will be hosting ‘Taste of Autobahn’ where you can get a hot lap with a driving instructor on the track.

If you don’t have a car to show that’s ok too. Come join us to see the car showcase, watch students drive their cars on a real racetrack, get an ice cream at our sundae station (minimal charge), try your hand at karting ($25 for 15 minutes), sample some wine (more details forthcoming), and stay for dinner (advance ticket purchase required), Italian buffet style to visit with your new found friends.

Comment

Anyone else going to see the Grateful Dead at Soldier Field ? I'm taking the red iX downtown today.

Went to last night's show and will be going downtown in a few hours. After getting shut out of the mail order and missing the online sellouts, I lucked out when a good old friend (who introduced me to the Dead) called me out of the blue and offered me the seat next to his - a 3 day pass. It was a great show ! Can't wait for the music to start ! Here's a gem from last night...GRATEFUL DEAD : Franklin's Tower : {1080p HD} : Soldier Field : Chicago, IL : 7/3/2015 - YouTube
                    1989 325iX Zinnoberrot/Black 65k miles

Comment

I'm looking for a e30 IX wheel. Must be in good condition.
                      Please let me know what you have.
                      Thanks
                      Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
                      88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
                      98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
                      89 Porsche 944 - dd
                      95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
                      90 325is - track rat

Comment

Greetings. I am looking to get in touch with Daniel of Arlington Heights. I don't know his username. Need to ask him a question about something I bought from him a while back.

EDIT: He contacted me, thanks.
                        Last edited by reelizmpro; 07-21-2015, 08:51 AM.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Not sure if I should give out that info. I will let him know you're looking for him though.

Comment

Sold my '91 27K miles convertible today to a gent from Wichita - met him at O'Hare, showed him everything he needed to know about the car and he drove off with a huge smile. Over the 3 years I owned it, it was a great car - I had the timing belt done and installed a new top. Left me in much better shape than it came to me. Went to pick up my '89 58k mile iX from storage in Mendota yesterday, got as far as my daughter and son's house in Mendota. Put the car into P and snapped the shifter cable, bummer. Will order a new cable this week and will install the new one next weekend.
                            1989 325iX Zinnoberrot/Black 65k miles

Comment

I sold my e36 M3 last week. Anyone have anything rare/unusual (not necc an e30 or even a BMW) for sale for less than $5k?
                              sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                              1997 M3 (sold)
                              1989 320i Touring (sold)
                              1990 325i (sold)
                              1991 535i/5 (sold)
                              1986 325es (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by steven g View Post
                                Sold my '91 27K miles convertible today to a gent from Wichita - met him at O'Hare, showed him everything he needed to know about the car and he drove off with a huge smile. Over the 3 years I owned it, it was a great car - I had the timing belt done and installed a new top. Left me in much better shape than it came to me. Went to pick up my '89 58k mile iX from storage in Mendota yesterday, got as far as my daughter and son's house in Mendota. Put the car into P and snapped the shifter cable, bummer. Will order a new cable this week and will install the new one next weekend.
                                You best swap in a 5 speed so that doesn't ever happen again. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X