The official Milwaukee and SE WI thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
    I know it does, but still, that's not terribly helpful. Don't they aim for certain days during times of the year in general?

Oh, yeah its basically every sunday that we get I think. We have a meeting tonight so I'll ask for ya.

Originally posted by mertondude View Post
    Duh

I got rid of the shell from the first 92 m-tech, and I'm parting the other 92 m-tech and the 90 4dr.

I'll keep this 88 and the 91 318i

The wife didn't kick me out yet, so I guess I'm ok.

I got the A4 back too. It runs and drives great!

Once I get the stock suspension back on the Passat, it's getting sold too!!
    Well that's good! Don't need to get kicked out over an e30! :) Looks nice though!
    1991 318is - Icy, the ice racing e30

Now offering Custom Rally Light bars Click the link below for more information!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=342498

Comment

Hi mertondude. Yes, I had seen that before and you are correct. That's pricey. :D

Comment

chris, youd better put the BBS RS wheels you own on one of your e30s! blasphemy if you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
          chris, youd better put the BBS RS wheels you own on one of your e30s! blasphemy if you dont.
          I've got a guy who wants to buy them.

After purchasing lots of other parts that I need, I'm going to find a set of wheels. Not RS's though. I don't want to spend the $1700+ that it will take for me to re-do them with big lips and new bolts and paint or powdercoating. I'd rather just move on.

I know, I can't believe I have them, and I'm selling them.

Comment

Who's rockin' a black 2dr with white wheels in the Hales Corners area?

Comment

Originally posted by mertondude View Post
              Who's rockin' a black 2dr with white wheels in the Hales Corners area?
              um.....

Comment

Respect your elders decals.

Check it...

Comment

have a few on order already chris! hey when are you free for me to drop your parts off?

Comment

Anyone in the area at all interested in a 1998 subaru 2.5rs. I have done a crapload of work to it and its great in the snow... hint hint.... :) Exterior isn't pretty but that's why it would make a great winter car!

I was going to ask $4500 for it.

Comment

Any of you looking for M-System wheels? Check out my thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=179830

Trying to off load these locally for $1000 which is practically giving them away. Check out the thread for details and PM me!
                      alexw
                      (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                      Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Anybody interested in a set of 15x7 AC schnitzer type 1's? I just picked up a set, but just now came across a set of 15x7 MIM 1900 that I really want...

Comment

What would you want for them?

Comment

Comment

Sup Wisconsin Doods?

Comment

Hey Dude,
                                Ever come up with a muffler? I still need to quiet down the iX.

Comment

Working...
                                X