Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross, c'mon man...Get`er done!!
    Originally posted by LJ851
    kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
    ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
    #teamross
    Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Make sure you guys check out my updates this weekend on the facebook page and my instagram!
      1989 JDM-Tech 2
      2010 335 D for daily

Comment

My weekend trip out to Iowa was pretty successful on the first day. Found a solid location for the meet: Buffalo Shores Recreation area in Iowa. Right on the Mississippi with a large overflow parking lot and 65 campsites available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

The second day I was really hoping to check out the Shimek State forest park, but with the snow we got the night before, none of the entrances were plowed and I did not fancy getting my car stuck back in the woods unlikely to be found for hours... But other than that, I also found a decent park right in Keokuk we can cruise down to on the last day. Parking will be a bit cramped, but it has some excellent views overlooking the river.

A little update on my car as of this recent weekend..

Well my four door is manual swapped and it feels great! My custom shift arm worked out perfectly and I'm really happy with the way it feels with the lightened flywheel. Still looking for a 3.46LSD, the 4.10 open is killing me haha.

Hope everyone's projects are going well and looking forward to the Mississippi meetup as well as the Chicago g2g coming up at the end of March
        1989 JDM-Tech 2
        2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Less than a month away! I hope everyone is getting their projects in order!!
          1989 JDM-Tech 2
          2010 335 D for daily

Comment

This weekend is already here! Hope everyone is set for the meetup
            1989 JDM-Tech 2
            2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Hey guys,

eagerly awaiting some pix & recap from this ride!!

CAPP :-)

Comment

Working...
              X