• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
    TCD is at...

6365-1 Old Avery Road
    Columbus, OH 43016

That is a huge out of the way trip.
    That ain't that bad, you can run up Hayden Run from Riverside or old 161/Bridge Street.

Hell, that shop is close enough to my apartment that I could push the E30 there.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Comment

I hope some one knows how to get from TCD to the dams. Charlie, Maybe you can lead us with the what I like to call the pimp van special

Also, I hope the weather is like this on Saturday, I will be riding with the top down if it is.

Comment

I hope some one knows how to get from TCD to the dams. Charlie, Maybe you can lead us with the what I like to call the pimp van special

Also, I hope the weather is like this on Saturday, I will be riding with the top down if it is.
        Maybe someone will mapquest the two address??

Also for the weather it should be in the mid-high 50's and partly cloudy-sunny

Comment

i just mapquested them and its not far at all

Comment

Damn I want to go to this - but may have other commitments I can't get out of. :( :( :(

Looks like there will be a good turnout - hope the weather is good. If I can go, I'm going to have to break out the Kopis and put them back on the car instead of the bottlecaps I have on for winter.
            Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by 87Blue325iC View Post
              Damn I want to go to this - but may have other commitments I can't get out of. :( :( :(

Looks like there will be a good turnout - hope the weather is good. If I can go, I'm going to have to break out the Kopis and put them back on the car instead of the bottlecaps I have on for winter.
              or you could let me rock them:p

Comment

ill show for a little while, but may not go on the drive.

Originally posted by vlad
                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Looking good for me to make it after all - I shifted my other plans to Sunday! Looking forward to seeing some fellow E30 owners.
                  Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by 87Blue325iC View Post
                    Looking good for me to make it after all - I shifted my other plans to Sunday! Looking forward to seeing some fellow E30 owners.
                    cool man, see you there

Comment

i like to call it the molester special

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                        i like to call it the molester special

Is it big, black, tinted windows but are there only two peep hole windows in the back?

haha

Comment

any other e30s in ohio out there hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by golfdmb18 View Post
                            any other e30s in ohio out there hiding?
                            i no there are ive seen em' around here.

Comment

I forgot to tell eveyone this is a meet that is open to part selling. Bring your parts and bring your money.

Comment

I forgot to tell eveyone this is a meet that is open to part selling. Bring your parts and bring your money.
                                what if i have no money, can i borrow some from you:p

Comment

Working...
                                X