Euro Loveland GTG - Saturday, November 14th, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows bein back?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Pretty good. I miss Munich, but being back is nice in its own way.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Your sleep patterns gonna be all jacked up for a while?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I am going to try and make it. I'll bring my new 325ix.

Comment

Sweet. I love the local threads, it slowly coaxes the locals out of the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              Sweet. I love the local threads, it slowly coaxes the locals out of the woodwork.
              HA HA! totally!

i am looking forward to seeing alot of E30 guys at the meet, and we will have to convince them to post more on R3V!

Comment

Yeah.... Im really hoping the weather is decent so I can swap my wheels back.

Comment

it better be decent... there is about 30 pounds of mud and road grime that i have to remove from the exterior of my car before the meet also....

Comment

Bishop, yea.....I woke up at 4am this morning....so yup. Not quite as bad as the first few days where i was falling asleep at 11am....
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah that sucks David lol..... Welcome back again.

Roland - Do you have more info on the drive post-meet? Like, where to, how long it may go for, etc.

Comment

Roland - Do you have more info on the drive post-meet? Like, where to, how long it may go for, etc.
                        I'm honestly not too sure. It will likely be up somewhere into the mountains. I will ask though.

Bump for one week out!

Comment

I'm really hoping the weather will hold, I just put my summer wheels back on

Comment

I'm really hoping the weather will hold, I just put my summer wheels back on
                            Me too man!

Details on the drive:

Originally posted by bluefox280
                            It'll be to Estes Park and back; coming back through Fort Collins.
                            Should be around 2.5 - 3 hours maximum.

- Erik

Comment

Wish this were on Sunday instead.

Comment

I'll be there, either in the M or the e30. Hopefully I can get the snows off the M.....gotta fix the floor jack though.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X