No announcement yet.

Euro Loveland GTG - Saturday, November 14th, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm really excited for this. I added u on Facebook too Roland, figured why not. (Ben). I'm drooling for a swap now, especially after talking to David more, and cursing him silently for the link he emailed me... (s50 euro FS). I just yanked the volvo lip off too, and put my i lip back on, so if anyone wants a Volvo lip, pre cut, with some holes already drilled and such, lemme know and I'll bring it. Like $15? Thats about what it cost me to make.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

haha apparently silently. Do eeeet so I won't be tempted more to sell the M.

Roland, what does SCR charge for a front wheel alignment only? E30s are not adjustable in the rear, which is why BH's prices are all the more...o_O
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I can't wait for this. It's gonna be quite the drive for me to get there but should be worth it. I now have my vovlo lip on and my car is clean. I have to fix and exhaust leak and a power steering leak and I will be good!

Comment

the next trick is for all of us to find each other in the sea of Audis, V-dubs, Saabs, Benzes, etc...

Comment

I dunno if it will be too tough. Now that 325iX says something, you reminded me I haven't taken care of my damn seeping PS line.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

PS delete time!!

just kidding, i tried that, and it sucked. I can't stand not having power steering.

Comment

I'm very grateful lol.... I used to go four wheeling a lot, and a friend had an old school Toyota FJ.... No PS.... that was horrible.

Comment

ah, come on, power steering's not needed. My e30's fine without it above 5mph. Hahaa....I kid, I love powersteering. I wish mine's worked.

Finding each other will be tough; I still don't know which car I'm taking. Need to call the insurance lady...
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

i'll just paint mine with a few cans of traffic cone orange....

Comment

the weather better be as on Saturday as it is today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        i'll just paint mine with a few cans of traffic cone orange....
                        that could work. Why don't we all post pics of our cars then look at the posted map and pick a section to meet in?

Comment

my POS car

Last edited by iamsam; 11-11-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                            the weather better be as on Saturday as it is today!!!
                            Pretty sure it's supposed to be pretty crappy actually
                            Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                            that could work. Why don't we all post pics of our cars then look at the posted map and pick a section to meet in?
                            See sig.

Comment

heres mine. and hopefully the weather wil be nice.
                              Attached Files

Comment

If the weather is decent I'll be there in this..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X