X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one for my wall...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

^when are you gonna get a car? Start lookin' already!

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
        ^when are you gonna get a car? Start lookin' already!
        I look everyday...that's not the issue...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Wanna buy some wheels for it when you find it?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            I look everyday...that's not the issue...
            Then buy one!

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
              Then buy one!
              I think money is the issue.
              89 325i (Sold)
              95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I saw this on the way to work today! Sorry for the bad picture, but it was the best I could get. Baby blue / light blue wheels. Anyone know who it is?

1989 325i Alpine White
                69 STX

Comment

hey dudes, i'm still around! crap got crazy busy. car sat a LONG time, but i'm on it again! I need to make this biotch run.

I just hit up the yard today and scored 5 bottlecaps in awesome shape! i'm workin on my brake booster and exhaust right now, and got a few odds and ends.

Got all the parts for the obd1 swap and will be completing that in the next week or two... hopefully.

so anyway. thats really all. I still have the 528 sitting in my driveway, i'm sure i didn't get back to someone about it, and i'm sure they've lost interest. lol

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                    hey dudes, i'm still around! crap got crazy busy. car sat a LONG time, but i'm on it again! I need to make this biotch run.

I just hit up the yard today and scored 5 bottlecaps in awesome shape! i'm workin on my brake booster and exhaust right now, and got a few odds and ends.

Got all the parts for the obd1 swap and will be completing that in the next week or two... hopefully.

so anyway. thats really all. I still have the 528 sitting in my driveway, i'm sure i didn't get back to someone about it, and i'm sure they've lost interest. lol
                    I'll give you $500 for it if it's still complete minus the motor/trans.

Comment

in other news... hydraulic lifters suck.

Comment

In other news, this fuck-stick Putin, apparently has backup dancers.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                          In other news, this fuck-stick Putin, apparently has backup dancers.
                          Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                            in other news... hydraulic lifters suck.
                            lolwutorade?
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Putin, prime minister of Russia, has fucking back up dancers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X