This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    You had me confused, I thought you were talking about him dragging out the Moupe to CORE. ;)
    and obviously my his M coupe I mean a bad ass sand buggy with sand paddle wheels.

Comment

Does anyone have a C5 A6 ABS module? Or can anyone repair one that is broken?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Batwing is back.
        Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

anyone have a cheap electric radiator fan they want to get rid of, or a fan clutch for an M20??

I haz no fan on le rally car

I saw this, but it is tiny (12") and expensive. Auto Zone's 14" fan was $50, and I would rather have a 16" fan. http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2898516013.html

Comment

I run a 16" Spal, its awesome. I bet SCR has kits in stock
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Someone on another forum I'm on, had their e30 stolen. just a heads up

Originally posted by LordBoxington
              Yesterday my girlfriend's parent's 1987 BMW 325i was stolen out of their garage in Highlands Ranch. I don't know the license plate number, just remembered it may be a good idea to post in here about it given you all have a keen eye for cars. Since I don't know the plate, here are some unique 'features' of the vehicle. It is a color matched soft top that doesn't latch all the way, has an all red leather interior, has a surging idle that goes from 2,000 to 4,000 rpm with a broken muffler, so it's ridiculously loud. Also it had two 10" subs (black) in a grey carpet sub-box. Here's a picture:

I know it's a long shot, but it is a pretty rare version of that car from that year so I hope this helps.

If you see or hear anything please let me know via text or call at 3oh3/886/476zero.

Thanks for the read.

Comment

^^ Thanks for the heads up. If I see it pop up on CL I'll let this guy know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                  I run a 16" Spal, its awesome. I bet SCR has kits in stock
                  I have a 16" Spal sitting on the floor. I need to get up the motivation to move the oil cooler and install the fan.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Dude what dumbass steals an E30 out of someone's garage? Especially with no muffler and a surging idle. If I see the mother fucker I will beat him senseless.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      Dude what dumbass steals an E30 out of someone's garage? Especially with no muffler and a surging idle. If I see the mother fucker I will beat him senseless.
                      Top Gear did prove how easy they are to steal hahaha...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Will keep an eye out. I have a very keen eye when it comes to spotting cars. Would be perfect if I pull up next to them in my e30, and start asking them about their car, and they don't know shit...

Comment

Ha! Top gear did prove that. Classic!
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Where do the good E36 M3's hang out? Bimmerforums or one of the many m3forums?

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                              Where do the good E36 M3's hang out? Bimmerforums or one of the many m3forums?
                              Roland's front yard.

But seriously, m3f is good, bf.c is great for the track section.

You looking to buy one?
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                Roland's front yard.

But seriously, m3f is good, bf.c is great for the track section.

You looking to buy one?
                                Fall/Winter time frame to be honest. I want to get a feel for the market so we make the right decision. Has to be a 4 door manual and one of the cooler colors (at least for me), so not red, silver, black, avus, white, etc. Preferable Techno Violet. It's replacing the Ti. I think its the right decision considering how relativity cheap they are and Mykal said she would like to drive one. Looking for something with all maintenance done. This is NOT a track car so I am not looking for craigslist deals.

Comment

Working...
                                X