This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    did someone want a full s54 drivetrain by any chance??? http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2038334276.html
    roland.............do it nowsssssssssssss!
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
      roland.............do it nowsssssssssssss!

clark, this would be a brilliant opportunity to displace the S50 out of your M3, and ditch the M20 out of your E30!

Comment

clark, this would be a brilliant opportunity to displace the S50 out of your M3, and ditch the M20 out of your E30!
        If you fund it and split the labor with me then I'm in.
        89 325i (Sold)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
          If you fund it and split the labor with me then I'm in.

i'll split the labor... If i fund it, then your M3 will be half mine. You wouldn't want that, ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            We all have ADHD.

True fact.
            You should join the Air Force!

Just don't tell them that
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

i'll split the labor... If i fund it, then your M3 will be half mine. You wouldn't want that, ha ha
              Half of the M3 wouldn't but the drivetrain would be.
              89 325i (Sold)
              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

It's an SMG trans..... am I the only one whose seeing the red flag here.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  It's an SMG trans..... am I the only one whose seeing the red flag here.
                  I did pick up on that as well. He says that he has an SMG available but does not specify clearly what tranny is attached to/being sold with the motor.
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I'm guessing it's the attached transmission. If he has the 6-spd, then yeah, go buy the fucker

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Who bought that cloth sport interior? Let me know if you want to sell it. I have a black leather sport interior to trade + cash on my end.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I need new seats

Comment

I have never been so bummed out that I missed that interior for sale. Even is in golden. One lucky buyer....

Comment

link?

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=187863

Comment

1. That S54 is in Atlanta.
                                2. He's probably asking too much
                                3. It's a comp package, so it's very likely it's an SMGay
                                4. That cloth interior was mint. I know the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X