Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know who bought that interior? If the guy was just wanting to flip it or something I am interested.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      Do you know who bought that interior? If the guy was just wanting to flip it or something I am interested.
      I posted it on Craigslist at the same time as here, and some guy commited to buying it. He's suposed to pick it up the weekend. I'll let you know if it falls through. Who knows with craigslist.....

I didn't think there would be so much interest in the interior. I guess clean ones are hard to find.

Is anyone around here parting out an E30? I need some trim pieces, a high beam, and clean trunk carpet. Only looking for excellent condition or better.

Comment

Sounds good, just keep me posted. I am in Golden and I can pick it up anytime this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
          I posted it on Craigslist at the same time as here, and some guy commited to buying it. He's suposed to pick it up the weekend. I'll let you know if it falls through. Who knows with craigslist.....

I didn't think there would be so much interest in the interior. I guess clean ones are hard to find.

Is anyone around here parting out an E30? I need some trim pieces, a high beam, and clean trunk carpet. Only looking for excellent condition or better.
          yeah CO318is is parting a 1991 318is. PM him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post

I'll keep an eye out for the stuff...

If you ever want to sell your E39, please let me know. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
              I'll keep an eye out for the stuff...

If you ever want to sell your E39, please let me know. :D
              Maybe in the spring....Who knows what itch I'll have then. I'll either be unloading it, or doing an engine swap at that point.

Been in touch with CO318is...Hopefully he has what I need.

Comment

Insomnia.............. Looks like I'm not getting any sleep. Might as well get up and start the day

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

holy crap you guys are on R3V early....

Ben, you are up here posting while I am fighting with all my strength to wake up and not sink back into the warm comfort of my bed and be overtaken by sweet glorious sleep....

Comment

Yeah, I didn't go to sleep last night so that's why I was up so early..... I was already surfing r3v wide awake cause I never went to sleep....

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

ben, you are insane. and I thought my 6 hours of sleep sucked.

Comment

Yeah, I have a slight headache and I need something to eat, but other than that I'm running on coffee. Doing pretty good so far but I have a feeling I'm gonna crash hard later... which sucks cause i have a 3 hour class at 3, then I was gonna try to climb before wings... then more homework... FUCK YEAH COLLEGE

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                          FUCK YEAH COLLEGE
                          quoted for, um, some reason but i forget

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                            FUCK YEAH COLLEGE

Just wait, it gets way shittier from here on out.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              Just wait, it gets way shittier from here on out.
                              Lol, the memories....

only a little over a month left and I am DONE

Until I get bored and go back

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                                Lol, the memories....

only a little over a month left and I am DONE

Until I get bored and go back
                                Seven more months until I'm graduated (oh herro, STi!), then six more years till I'm done.

FML.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X