X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaseb124
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
    getting down and dirty on some rust repair on my turbo ix. It should be worth it to fix. Planning to have it done for drive 4 corners, who else is going? 72 signed up as of now!

[/url]

If I get a car I will for sure be going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    getting down and dirty on some rust repair on my turbo ix. It should be worth it to fix. Planning to have it done for drive 4 corners, who else is going? 72 signed up as of now!

[/url]

Leave a comment:

• Chaseb124
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
    Hey everyone!!! Been a while, what's everyone been up to!!!

I'm still looking for a BMW, just got back from New Mexico and Durango looking at E28s both were a bust...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• hyperE30
    replied
    Hey everyone!!! Been a while, what's everyone been up to!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    I am sad, I just found out the Colorado is using salt! Fack

Leave a comment:

• squidmaster
    replied
    Who's I'm for karting at this months third Thursday meet?

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
    Absolutely; I recommend stopping by Wine Country Motor sports in Englewood! Completely worth the drive and they have a good selection. That way you can try them on and get one that fits nice.
    2nd them as well, just spent way to much there last month!

Leave a comment:

• squidmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
    Absolutely; I recommend stopping by Wine Country Motor sports in Englewood! Completely worth the drive and they have a good selection. That way you can try them on and get one that fits nice.
    Thanks for the suggestion Chris, I'll head up there this week!

Leave a comment:

• squidmaster
    replied
    Colorado drivers have a fetish for cutting me off with no signal only to match the speed of the person next to them. It's always 10mph slower than the posted limit, too. Ruins perfectly fine traffic for so reason.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
    any local places I should support that sell racing gear? I would like to buy a visor helmet

Leave a comment:

• squidmaster
    replied
    any local places I should support that sell racing gear? I would like to buy a visor helmet

Leave a comment:

• BoulderE30
    replied
    Originally posted by zinger View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I'm getting a few other quotes too - anyone recommend a vinyl wrap shop?
    Auto Armor in Boulder does a great job but cost is in the thousands for a wrap. It isn't cheap.

Leave a comment:

• S14pwrdE30
    replied
    Good wraps will be far more expensive than a Macco paint job. I had Macco (Santa Fe and C-470) paint my e30 4 years ago for $800 and it still looks great.

Leave a comment:

• zinger
    replied
    that's probably me. I did a polish and wax yesterday and the paint looks okay. Trying to increase appearance of value when the insurance adjuster comes over. My fear is they'll try and total it. After reading about plasti-dip for 48 straight hours it seems you either love it or hate it. I think I'll stay away for now and go budget paint job or vinyl wrap depending on how things settle out with the insurance claim.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Originally posted by zinger View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I'm getting a few other quotes too - anyone recommend a vinyl wrap shop?
    I personally don't have any good recommendations. Is your iX the Zinnoberrot 4 door that I've seen parked along bear creek road? If so that's a single stage paint and some of it could be corrected if not too far gone, the rest possibly paint matched. Wraps seem to be the second best option. Sorry about it getting hit, if it's the iX I thought of then it was pretty straight..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X