This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    btw, i watched the vid last night finally, man! i wish my E30 sounded ballsy like that! And also... I spy steelies!! would you be willing to trade for b-caps?
    Well, I already have a set of 5 bottlecaps to go with my set of 5 steelies. I would like to find some 15" weaves for it, have any of those laying around?

In other news, I got Clive back from the exhaust shop today. I'm reasonably happy with the sound, it might require some later tweaking, when I have more money. It'll do for now. Video tomorrow!

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
      Well, I already have a set of 5 bottlecaps to go with my set of 5 steelies. I would like to find some 15" weaves for it, have any of those laying around?

In other news, I got Clive back from the exhaust shop today. I'm reasonably happy with the sound, it might require some later tweaking, when I have more money. It'll do for now. Video tomorrow!
      Congrats Ross the car sounds amazing!!after so many hours of hard work:up::up::up:
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

I really want that wagon, it would looks sweet in orange.

Comment

So Boulder apparently has mobile speed cameras, lol.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            Yup, they have since before I started driving. It's a white or silver Dodge sprinter van.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I have learned this now.

Although it isn't even a real ticket, so w/e.

Comment

I'd double check that.

But in the meantime, listen to this awesomeness. Porsche GT3 rally car.

Oh. My. GOD that sounds good.

I must haz H6 Subaru. Must. Haz.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Nah, I just got it in the mail. $40 ticket, doesn't go on my record, no points.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post

Dude I hope I get to see it / hear it on Friday. When my motor goes out I will follow in your footsteps!

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                    Common locations I've seen are just north of the little hill on Broadway north of Linden, Lookout Road in Gunbarrel, the end of Folsum where it goes into CU, South Boulder Road near the PQ gas station. I think there are a few more. I have them saved in my radar detector.

Most of that money goes to a private vendor, not even Boulder! F'ing B/S!
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      Dude I hope I get to see it / hear it on Friday. When my motor goes out I will follow in your footsteps!
                      It's not much to look at right now. All go and no show. I'm getting temp tags tomorrow morning(and getting butt ra&3d with "late fees") so I'll be driving it a bit... I would take you for a spin, but the only seat in it right now is the driver's seat. :)

Comment

david, that is definitely a wicked sound. I like how he just biffs his Porsche GT3 through fields and stuff.

Comment

S54 Swap!!!!!!

Common locations I've seen are just north of the little hill on Broadway north of Linden, Lookout Road in Gunbarrel, the end of Folsum where it goes into CU, South Boulder Road near the PQ gas station. I think there are a few more. I have them saved in my radar detector.

Most of that money goes to a private vendor, not even Boulder! F'ing B/S!
                          Folsom between Balsam/Valmont and Iris is also a common place, same with up to NCAR and the entrance to Boulder canyon. Broadway north of Linden suuuuuuuuuucks, I've almost gotten tagged many times.

It also appears on Linden occasionally. I hate that thing.

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                          david, that is definitely a wicked sound. I like how he just biffs his Porsche GT3 through fields and stuff.
                          Isn't it?!?
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

so apparently we got some actual snow in Loveland. I can't speak for Boulder, which has only gotten a bit of frost it seems. Well Loveland had a good three inches of coverage on the roads which was nice, I got to actually use my studded snow tires. On the way to work I had to pass a whole lot of people who were doing like 50 under the speed limit, including some slowpokes in their zomgz snow machine subie wagons.

There was one guy who was apparently using his subie wagon for what it was meant for, and was barreling through the snow, passing everyone, which was a relief, so i just followed him.

so anyway, I hope it snows more in Boulder....

Comment

It is snowing in Castle Rock. Not much is covering the ground at the moment though.

Comment

We've gotten a dusting here in south-ish denver. Just enough that it will make it interesting trying to control all this power with mostly bald tires as I go to the parts store.

Comment

Working...
                                X