X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They always sell for more in Colorado.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Wow I really like it! I actually think that price is only slightly high. For $3900 I could sleep at night. Of course I paid $2800 for my 325i riddled with issues so perhaps I am not the best judge of pricing!

The would argue that the interior would add some value, just because it's clean. That's a money pit that they all need at that mileage.
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I dunno, I paid $2500 for my car, which had a fair number of issues, and I realized I overpaid by a lot when I joined this forum and did more research.

$3500 I could stomach, but $4500.....that's just too much for a high mileage E30.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I would pay 4500 only if it had recent service. Nice interior with heated seats is VERY nice to have. Only if my dog could fit comfortably in the back I could sell the stupid Jeep.

Comment

Are you still doing the interior swap?
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I will hear from him around the 22nd of Jan. That is when he is going to look at the interior he wants to buy. Assuming he takes that set, then yes I am getting the cloth ones.

Comment

I bought my alpine 318is for $1700 back in 2008 when it only had like 180k on it. Every other E30 I have bought has been <= $1000.

Comment

Sweet! I should know my situation by then too.

If you guys want to rally today I'm in. We could to Coal Creek as it's close.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

True is a bit too high on price for so many miles but seems very clean and rust free from looks ;-)
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      I bought my alpine 318is for $1700 back in 2008 when it only had like 180k on it. Every other E30 I have bought has been <= $1000.
                      Someday I am going to "hire" you to find me a rust free 318is for dirt cheap for a DD, lol.

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2137104477.html

.....If anyone is bored

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          Someday I am going to "hire" you to find me a rust free 318is for dirt cheap for a DD, lol.
                          Right?... my dad paid 1500 for the 318i back in 01 and the car had 124k
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                            Right?... my dad paid 1500 for the 318i back in 01 and the car had 124k
                            $1500 got you a lot farther back in 2001 than it does now.

Comment

it is more than i would pay but still pretty nice nonetheless. Not sure about the red door handles but otherwise i love the seats.

it seems most good conditioned e30s are disappearing, they are decent usually or overly priced because of maintenance etc but they just keep getting older...
                              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                                it seems most good conditioned e30s are disappearing...
                                ...that's because I have been collecting them all and storing them in my vast underground bunker.

Comment

Working...
                                X