This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
    I want that in my car NOW. I have no idea if that price is good or if it is 2,000 too much?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      I want that in my car NOW. I have no idea if that price is good or if it is 2,000 too much?

Well depends on mileage too... I paid more than that for the s50
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

its a bit on the highish side, but that is because the guy knows what he is selling. If it had lowish miles i wouldn't pay over $2000 for it, but what do i know, ya know?

Comment

Yeah, sadly I have no way of getting it in my car. I don't really feel like paying the extreme amount of labor for it.

Comment

Yeah, sadly I have no way of getting it in my car. I don't really feel like paying the extreme amount of labor for it.

absolutely don't pay for the labor, that would be an obscene premium. Heck, i'd swap it for you for a much much lesser premium.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
              absolutely don't pay for the labor, that would be an obscene premium. Heck, i'd swap it for you for a much much lesser premium.
              After roland supercharges my Ti then we might need to talk.

Comment

After roland supercharges my Ti then we might need to talk.
                Roland is going to supercharge your Ti??

Comment

Yeah if I ever, ever, ever can find all the parts. It is 99% complete now, just waiting for DA to get me some stuff.

Comment

I'll help you for free. I've already done one, the next one will be way easier and quicker. I like Guinness. ;)

What I really want is the cams out of that motor he's selling...maybe find a turbo manifold...hmmm now I'm getting more ideas.

I'll be at wings thursday this week in my e30 beast!

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Yeah if I ever, ever, ever can find all the parts. It is 99% complete now, just waiting for DA to get me some stuff.
                      What parts do you still need? I actually have nearly everything for another swap in my garage...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                        What parts do you still need? I actually have nearly everything for another swap in my garage...
                        For a M44 supercharger? I have a feeling you are talking about a 24v E30 swap.

I sadly just don't have the time to do a swap myself as it would require a TON of learning, not to mention a better garage then my apartment one.

Comment

I'll help you for free. I've already done one, the next one will be way easier and quicker. I like Guinness. ;)

What I really want is the cams out of that motor he's selling...maybe find a turbo manifold...hmmm now I'm getting more ideas.

I'll be at wings thursday this week in my e30 beast!
                          O my...... I would give you some sport seats with nice seatcovers and some us ellips.... please help a helpless beaner!!! Or Hell buy you beer, food( sirloin. Tbones) ummm what do you say to that???
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

For a M44 supercharger? I have a feeling you are talking about a 24v E30 swap.

I sadly just don't have the time to do a swap myself as it would require a TON of learning, not to mention a better garage then my apartment one.
                            Yeah I was, lines got crossed.... my garage is small, but my car is proof that it was enough for the m52 swap!

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                            O my...... I would give you some sport seats with nice seatcovers and some us ellips.... please help a helpless beaner!!! Or Hell buy you beer, food( sirloin. Tbones) ummm what do you say to that???
                            hmm, now trading some sport seats and ellips would be definitely worth it. What do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by wh00sh View Post
                              Can-do. Here's my daily.

Niiiiice. Glad to see there are more Subaru/BMW people around!
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah I was, lines got crossed.... my garage is small, but my car is proof that it was enough for the m52 swap!

hmm, now trading some sport seats and ellips would be definitely worth it. What do you need?
                                Drop it in... but im currently looking for a place to do it! So that might take another while, an I need another daily before Goin under the knife ..
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X