This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you all, but this snow is lots of fun.
    I don't know where to drive around near Golden. Last time after a while I ended up doing a sweet 360 in the middle of a street. Probably a bad idea eventually.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

yeah it is! glad its fixed for the snow!

I might change my license plate to 024 - TKLOW

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I had a blast driving to work today. Good fun! The way home was sketch. They plowed 36 to the pavement and it was full of black ice.
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Down-- Glad you got your car running, an damn if its fun to drive in the snow 5:30 in the morning on the street and parking lots.... no one around sooo alot of fun!!!!
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Got the parts car. Will be picking it up next weekend. Let the bidding/dibsing and parting begin. lol
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

dibs on:

b-caps w/ tires
              door moulding on passenger side

Comment

dibs on black plastic trim on lower portion of drivers side door
                a working seat heater switch
                and maybe shift boot?
                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Besides the wheels I might take the shift knob, I didn't look at it close enough the first time.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRhx...yer_embedded#!
                    89 325i (Sold)
                    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                      Got the parts car. Will be picking it up next weekend. Let the bidding/dibsing and parting begin. lol
                      how are the seats? front and back...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                        how are the seats? front and back...
                        Guy is keeping the front seats backs are in decent condition iirc.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Where is the engine sound? :down:

Comment

what?? he is keeping the front seats? why? he doesn't have another E30... Did you drop the price like a rock accordingly?

Comment

oh yes and in a separate post....

So it snowed last night. (and MORE than 3 inches in Boulder I might add.... DAVID!)

So it took over an hour to get to work because everyone was doing freaking 20 mph on 119!!!! Seriously people around here need to learn how to drive. I passed everyone on the back roads too, and even though there was a perfectly good sprinkling of sand on the ice, people still decided that it was national Drive Slower Than Your Speedometer Can Register day, and so I was 6 minutes late to my first dang class that I am on the waitlist on, so me trying to give a first good impression to the professor got me off to a bad start....

Also, on my way to work this morning, there is this U-turn that I have to take on Colorado to get to LASP, so naturally I cut out slightly, turn in, kick out the back end, and slide perfectly sideways right through the U-turn, ending up exactly where I needed to be in the other lane heading the other way. It was a beautifully executed U-turn imho, but of course the three people that were behind be before I turned all glared at me in probably annoyance as they drove by. They can't handle the Awesome. Stinkin SUV drivers.

Comment

another quality post by same. beers all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X