X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELONZOOOO
    replied
    Yo fellas. I'm selling a car. Take a look!http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5522725887.html

Leave a comment:

• tschultz
    replied
    Nice, Eric. That took a while to upload :nice:
    Are you still seriously considering S62 swap for that car^^?

Are you driving a different car for autocross series this year?

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BTD
    replied
    Not sure if this is the right post...I'm an old (ex-E30 owner) member who's wanting to find another BMW to use as a rallycross beater. Goals:

325i/is, 328is, 318is/ti
    Minimal/Zero rust
    Manual
    Prefer no sunroof
    Less than $3500

Paint condition is of less/minimal concern. Must be a strong runner. E30 or E36 is fine, E46 will be too big for what I want. Would consider an E21 if the right car came along. Anyone have any leads? I'm on Craigslist constantly, just hoping to catch something through the forum so I can deal with one of you guys directly.

Leave a comment:

• tschultz
    replied
    Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
    I just signed up, and I think my friend with his turbo Mk 2 GTI will be there again as well.
    Cool, my turbo car should be a lot more reliable and prepared for the track day this time, hah!:devil:

Leave a comment:

• S14pwrdE30
    replied
    I just signed up, and I think my friend with his turbo Mk 2 GTI will be there again as well.

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    Anybody else coming out to join for the Emich Open Lapping Day at HPR on April 10th? 4 classic BMW's coming that I know of. (I think classic counts as 25 year or older? lol)

Leave a comment:

• tschultz
    replied
    Cars are looking real nice!!

Making some progress on my E24 lately. Shocks and springs this week hopefully!

Leave a comment:

• Iannfld
    replied
    Put a new clutch in the M5....Had to test it out, seems to work just fine....

Also did some work on the 325....Rebuilt vanos and put on some 225/45/16 Toyo R888. Grip is pretty awesome. Ready for spring!

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
    No such thing as too loud.
    true story!

Leave a comment:

• S14pwrdE30
    replied
    No such thing as too loud.

Leave a comment:

• MisterMiniS
    replied
    It was just too loud to drive. I ended up having it towed to an exhaust shop because it was obnoxiously loud. Anyways, now it is IE long tube headers to a Y-pipe with a 2.5" out, through a high flow cat, straight back to the words smallest magnaflow muffler with a 2.5" inlet and outlet. I'll grab some pics. Sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    good to see some action back in this section. i can imagine how loud that thing was!

Leave a comment:

• Iannfld
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
    While bolting everything together, I started the car up with just ireland engineering headers. Video doesn't show how loud it was. anyways, for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Vjd9AO-tg
    Nice. Did the same thing last week when I put a new clutch in the E39 M5. Didn't really want to put the rest of the exhaust back on!

Leave a comment:

• MisterMiniS
    replied
    Took a quick video of the E30 with just headers

While bolting everything together, I started the car up with just ireland engineering headers. Video doesn't show how loud it was. anyways, for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Vjd9AO-tg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X