Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No COOL car is AWD. Practical sure, but where's the fun? Yep, I said it.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      :hitler: :loco:

AWD is awesome. AWD is awesome for rally. AWD is awesome for four wheel drifting. AWD + BMW = actual COOL car.

no COOL car is FWD. FWD cars are for ricers and people who take it up the butt (understeer).

:)

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

50/50 awd drifting is just sliding. rear wheels are for go, front wheels are for turn.

lol

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I want to make this

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
          Originally posted by Chachi
          young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Sean, you coming to pizza on thurs?
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
              what bbs???..
              rs001s i gotta get refinished. idk if i wanna refinish them before i get the car tho... so now they sit in the dark, heh.
              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
                I want to make this

Exactly. That is downright epic.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

The speedometer + odometer in my 91 325I hasn't worked since I bought the vehicle.

So today I went ahead and pulled out the gauge cluster, and I can tell that it has been taken out before and possible the speed sensor input into the speedometer/odometer wasnt hooked up correctly?

So I have it taken apart, and wonder which plug it plugs into? It would fit into one of the plugs on the right

The wire I am thinking is misplugged is a blue/yellow wire inside the dash.

Comment

I would own one of those in a heartbeat.
                    I know where a yellow one is.
                    89 325i (Sold)
                    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Nevermind, all three leads go to the same connection :o

Comment

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
                        I want to make this

Yes!

take that back! obviously you have never been in an empty parking lot with a foot of fresh powder and an ix...

37/63 FTW!!!
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                          take that back! obviously you have never been in an empty parking lot with a foot of fresh powder and an ix...

37/63 FTW!!!
                          or a Subaru. 50/50 weight and power distribution. Beautiful thing.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                            no COOL car is FWD. FWD cars are for ricers and people who take it up the butt (understeer).

:)
                            I see your post, and raise you this:

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

I saw a first gen M5 touring at the Albuquerque airport. Some old lady was driving it with her dog in the back seat. After I overcame my shock I was like WTF is the dog doing in the back seat you have a touring!!!!
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                You bringing the M5 to CO? I learned to drive on dad's 535i, I've always had a soft spot for E28s.
                                Yes! We should arrive next week some time, but I have to leave again for Texas on the 16th, so it will only be a short time for me in CO until the summer when i'm done with school.

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                                erik, you're in springs right? too bad you couldnt make it out last wednesday, when am I gonna get to show you my ix and check out your collection?
                                Not yet, were moving there as I type this. We made it from NJ to VA today to stay with my sister in-law.

Today I put my first 350 miles on the M5, and it is a fantastic car! The thing is in great condition for it's age and Milage. A new honda accord is probably faster, but this thing just oozes Manness.
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X