X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice cars i like them all
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by nicklk
      BTW, my name is Nick. I'm actually originally from Denver, and just bought a e30 from CL!

I've got a huge history of working on cars/building fast cars, and I'm living in Gillette, Wyoming right now for another 5 or so months and heading back to the Denver area! I hate it up here, it sucks.

But here's the beemer

Holy shit, the guy who owned that car was looking at buying my Borbets. That is a cleaaaaaaaan car, nice buy! And welcome to R3V.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

sorry to hear about the integra....one of the few non-e30s I actually like.
        weird side skirts though.....

fuck i wish i had money for an ix......
        Originally posted by stoliver54
        Aw, balls.
        FS: assault gear....
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

someone please buy this: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/1618918883.html

this guy is itching to sell it, just someone offer him $1800!

Comment

Originally posted by ZombiE30 View Post

fuck i wish i had money for an ix......
            see above post.

Comment

would someone please keep me updated on anything interesting in the Denver, CO Meet thread under the members rides section?

my compy is too shitty to handle loading that webpage more than once per hour
              Aw, balls.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombiE30 View Post
                would someone please keep me updated on anything interesting in the Denver, CO Meet thread under the members rides section?

my compy is too shitty to handle loading that webpage more than once per hour
                ha ha ha sorry 'bout that!!! i believe in taking tons of pics!!

Comment

it's cool man! i can't photograph anything for shit, so go for it!
                  Aw, balls.

Comment

Hey gentlemen, I've posted a few times here under my swap thread (m52 into a 91 318, which if you want to help me with, there could be beer...), but I'm also interested to know where you guys get parts.

I'm generally on a small budget so I go to the pull and pay yards, but finding good parts is pretty difficult there. I've used ebay for some and craigslist for others too, but are there any european scrap yards around denver? I can't seem to find them.

If you have any of the following parts laying around, I'd love to chat with you. These are the only things I still need:

driveshaft, 3.15 lsd, e36 obd1 wiring harness & 413 dme.

one of these weekends I'll make it out to an autocross with this beast, anyone who helps me is free to drive it! :)

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                      Hey gentlemen, I've posted a few times here under my swap thread (m52 into a 91 318, which if you want to help me with, there could be beer...), but I'm also interested to know where you guys get parts.

I'm generally on a small budget so I go to the pull and pay yards, but finding good parts is pretty difficult there. I've used ebay for some and craigslist for others too, but are there any european scrap yards around denver? I can't seem to find them.

If you have any of the following parts laying around, I'd love to chat with you. These are the only things I still need:

one of these weekends I'll make it out to an autocross with this beast, anyone who helps me is free to drive it! :)
                      Wicked build! Wish I could help on the parts, I haven't had any time lately to think about modding or maintenance. I've had the best luck buying things off of r3v members and sometimes bf.c.

If you want an E36 5 lug conversion, I have parts that can get you started, but none of what you list.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

The 5 lug conversion would be sweet, but i think i'll leave that on my to-do list, as i wanna get this build done first! I am thinking about doing the steering rack swap while i've got the engine out though, just gotta find a rack that won't break the bank....

how about interior parts too? my dash looks like a river-bed that's been dry for a thousand years, cracked like a mf. and my seats are all crap....

Comment

just keep checking the parts for sale forum here, CL, and check the www.upullandpay.com inventory regularly.

Comment

looks like we ae in the same page!!! what tranny will you be using? like what drive shaft?
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                            " enjoy the show "

Comment

I have the zf320 tranny from the e36 m3. I'm tryin to find a driveshaft from a 96-98 328 with the manual transmission, but that has proven difficult for a reasonable price. any 96-98 manual trans driveshaft will work, but I've had no luck. I'd go for the 87-88 325e driveshaft but I can't find that either!

I'll help with your swap if you help with mine! (i have air tools) :)

Comment

I have the zf320 tranny from the e36 m3. I'm tryin to find a driveshaft from a 96-98 328 with the manual transmission, but that has proven difficult for a reasonable price. any 96-98 manual trans driveshaft will work, but I've had no luck. I'd go for the 87-88 325e driveshaft but I can't find that either!

I'll help with your swap if you help with mine! (i have air tools) :)
                                cool well I am far from starting.. I need the oil pan and bla bla bla.. wire hardness. I read that you can swap the tail of the 260 to the zf.. maybe?? I have to put them aside each other and see.
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X