This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to go and tell us! haha.

i haven't been to the yard in forever. sheesh.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Considering I'm in south denver, its almost as quick for me to drive to the springs to go to the yard as it is to go up north. well, not really, but its only 40 minutes or so.

Who wants to go for a roadtrip? I need parts!

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

i would meet you there probably, but considering I don't have tools and don't really need anything thats why I haven't gone yet.

If we had a bunch of guys go down there we all might be figting over parts haha
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

That's probably true, I'd arm wrestle anyone over parts....but anyway, I might make a trip down on saturday morning.

I'll start a thread if I do, I'm happy to pull parts that others might need (as long as they don't conflict with the ones I need). :)

Comment

I may be down for a junkyard run....

Comment

Let me know what the selection of M10 stuff is.

Comment

There was a M10 at western auto recycling a while back, but I haven't been there in a few months.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Spotted e30

Was getting some lunch near Arapaho and Havana and saw this:

Stripped interior too...

Anybody know it?
                  (sorry for the crappy cell phone pic)
                  Attached Files

Comment

all i know is someone needs to confiscate that car and put it into some more responsible hands.

Comment

Originally posted by nicklk
                      I need a fan blower motor :D
                      i just bought one from a forum member, make a WTB thread in the parts wanted section, you will get a ton of offers.

Comment

nicklk either follow deaths advice or send me a PM, I just might have an extra one ;)

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                        Originally posted by Chachi
                        young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

I just want to say that I love Pelican Parts, I've been shopping around for brakes and was able to find rotors for a couple bucks less than PP. But when it came time to checkout...BAM 50-60 bucks in shipping. Through pelican I payed maybe $4 more per rotor but I was able to order other odd parts that I need, and FREE shipping. These guys are awesome and I will continue to give them my business.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                          Originally posted by Chachi
                          young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Agreed. It's like $3 3-day shipping if you spend over $75 or something like that.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

RMEuropean. Free shipping ftw. Plus, the owner is local and has an S52 E30.

Comment

Good to know.
                                89 325i (Sold)
                                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Working...
                                X