This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
    They make lead weights we can bolt down to fix that.

Probably would be over MTOW by then.... would definitely have to register it as an experimental too... I don't think there's an STC for that motor...

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
      You'd rather photo shoot in Denver, near buildings that will always be accessible, rather than at a track, around track cars / racing environment that's not regularly open to spectators? Jus' sayin.
      The problem here is that this shit is closer to you guys.... most of the time none of you want to meet because its either too far or we all got shit to do....

Just sayin..
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

We all are probably closer to HPR then the Boulder folk.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Yeah lol, I was gonna say.... We have to come THROUGH Denver to get to HPR lol....

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Yeah lol, I was gonna say.... We have to come THROUGH Denver to get to HPR lol....
            I know.. but you know what I'm saying..
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

I don't I guess.... Photo opp at a race track that's not always open is more appealing (to me) than a photo opp in a major city that will always be accessible, regardless of distance.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I don't I guess.... Photo opp at a race track that's not always open is more appealing (to me) than a photo opp in a major city that will always be accessible, regardless of distance.
                Fine... I will try to show up!!!
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Haha were not saying you guys have to come to HPR instead of shooting in Denver... Who knows if the track will even be open. Needs at least 10 participants and who knows if they'll have enough. We're just saying, given the chance to shoot in Denver or at a track, I'd rather be at the track.. Cause even if shooting at the track turns out to suck (which is most likely will unless you're driving) you can bring a helmet and try to bum rides around the track.... if it's just photos you want, probably smarter to stay in Denver now that I think of it... I dunno...

Comment

It's good practice for motorsport photography. My first practice was ALMS and I only got a few good shots because I was spending much of my time messing with settings!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Cause even if shooting at the track turns out to suck (which is most likely will unless you're driving) you can bring a helmet and try to bum rides around the track.... if it's just photos you want, probably smarter to stay in Denver now that I think of it... I dunno...

It could be fun, but Ill already be in denver and not a fan of taking pictures of other people driving. that is very limited especially with a point n shoot.

Adam, I'll be in denver still if you want to join or grab lunch.. or anyone else for that matter. if ross joined thats 3 alpines.. jus saying
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                        SOOOO, I was driving through my parents neighborhood and had to go see someone (computer help) that lived near the other entrance which I never use and saw that some awesome people had 4 E30 M3's sitting outside of their house. Gueeeesssssssss who has the matching M3's in these pictures?

Anyways, That M3 you keep seeing in Greeley apparently lives in my parents neighborhood.

I'm generally over on s14.net but have been lurking here for quite a while. I guess someone found my place. The BMW steel gray M3 belongs to my son and he is a junior at UNC. I own 5, two of which are in running condition. One is a stock DS M3 with some suspension mods and has 121K on it. The other "rough" DS M3 is my daily driver. I recently built a 2.5 for it that put down 240 rwhp and is almost as fast as my E46 m3, on the track, it would probably beat the e46. I've passed a few E46 M3s at the bmw driving school. I also have two zinno M3s that will get restored, one has black interior and the other has tan interior. I have a 2.5 for one of the red cars that has quite bit more work done to it and should easily get it over the 250-260 rwhp mark.

Lastly, I have a AW M3 that is a dedicated track car with a full cage that is in the process of being built. I have an S54 motor that will probably end up in the track car. They are a lot cheaper to maintain than the 2.5's.

I may end up selling the low mileage DS M3, it has the gray interior. I'll post up if and when that happens. Need some funds to put towards the track car.

If any of you are coming to the BMW driving school in May, look me up. I'll be there with the "rough" low HP 2.5, running in the A class.

Comment

Thanks for swingin' by, and congrats on great taste in cars!

Comment

Originally posted by inastrangeland View Post
                            I'm generally over on s14.net but have been lurking here for quite a while. I guess someone found my place. The BMW steel gray M3 belongs to my son and he is a junior at UNC. I own 5, two of which are in running condition. One is a stock DS M3 with some suspension mods and has 121K on it. The other "rough" DS M3 is my daily driver. I recently built a 2.5 for it that put down 240 rwhp and is almost as fast as my E46 m3, on the track, it would probably beat the e46. I've passed a few E46 M3s at the bmw driving school. I also have two zinno M3s that will get restored, one has black interior and the other has tan interior. I have a 2.5 for one of the red cars that has quite bit more work done to it and should easily get it over the 250-260 rwhp mark.

Lastly, I have a AW M3 that is a dedicated track car with a full cage that is in the process of being built. I have an S54 motor that will probably end up in the track car. They are a lot cheaper to maintain than the 2.5's.

I may end up selling the low mileage DS M3, it has the gray interior. I'll post up if and when that happens. Need some funds to put towards the track car.

If any of you are coming to the BMW driving school in May, look me up. I'll be there with the "rough" low HP 2.5, running in the A class.
                            Nice you decided to goin us G..

Adam
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

please tell me you username is based on the Iron Maiden song "Stranger in a Strange Land"!!!!

Comment

I've been swamped this week. It has sucked. I'm not caught up on the board but I wanted to say what up!

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Working...
                                X