This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    So how about this CUSCC meet this evening? I may make an appearance to BS and generally gripe about my car.
    Not sure. I think a few of us are going to Alex's show at 6:00 and then we'll see how long it lasts, maybe duck over to the car club afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
      If that's the case, the Countryman may be your thing.
      Brad, have you been in one?
      You can opt for the full rear bench (to sit 5) instead of the center sliding console IIRC.

- Erik
      I haven't been back to the dealer yet. I went about a week before they were getting them in.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

hmm.. I need to get the wife one of this..

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        Not sure. I think a few of us are going to Alex's show at 6:00 and then we'll see how long it lasts, maybe duck over to the car club afterwards.
        Hit me up if you guys do!!:borg:
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

UGH... my fingers are nubs from rubbing off all the glue from the windows after removing the tint.
          Goodbye 10% tint; hello fishbowl!

- Erik
          • Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
            UGH... my fingers are nubs from rubbing off all the glue from the windows after removing the tint.
            Goodbye 10% tint; hello fishbowl!

- Erik
            That took a while!

Joining us at HPR?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              That took a while!
              Actually, I finally dedicated myself to working on it when the sun and temp rose above 50deg like it was yesterday.
              Most of the glue came with the tint, but there was still alot of reminents I had to take off.

- Erik
              • Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Erik, come to HPR tomorrow!
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yes, come take pics lol, I need some decent pics of my car. Plus, if you wanna race you can pay at the gate.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

please tell me you username is based on the Iron Maiden song "Stranger in a Strange Land"!!!!

Actually, it comes from a Rober Heinlein novel. Probably where Iron Maiden got the idea for their song.

Comment

Originally posted by inastrangeland View Post
                      Actually, it comes from a Rober Heinlein novel. Probably where Iron Maiden got the idea for their song.
                      Yeah, the Maiden song is based on the novel. Which makes your username cool. Maiden has done alot of songs based on novels, old movies, historical events, and mythology.

Comment

Yeah, the Maiden song is based on the novel. Which makes your username cool. Maiden has done alot of songs based on novels, old movies, historical events, and mythology.
                        They're really good at getting legit material for songs rather than "my barn burned down" "she doesn't like me" "dude....weed...." or etc.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                          hmm.. I need to get the wife one of this..
                          Wait....you're married?? I thought you two were just dating. Man I'm oblivious.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            Wait....you're married?? I thought you two were just dating. Man I'm oblivious.

Yup.. yup
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                            " enjoy the show "

Comment

congrats then

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                                Yup.. yup
                                Nice, congrats!
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X