• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Ew.
    There's an E30 M3 in that pic... :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
      program the pax mirror to tilt down in reverse.
      I hate that feature. Fortunately, my 01 will not flip the mirror down if I leave the mirror switch in the passenger side spot.
      Chris
      97 M3
      01 325
      Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Not gonna lie... I kinda want a lolvo now...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

damn thats sweet I love how the drivers door still perfectly closes at the end

Comment

I thought I might get some help here.

What is the best way to find cheap flights or cheap flight routes? We are looking into 2013 trips, but it is way too time consuming using Kayak and "guess and check" for dates/locations. Is there a list to look at direct flights from Denver, or "cheaper" routes? Any tips would be great. Example: Iceland is super cheap because we have a direct flight though Ielandair. Places like St Petersburg Russia or South Africa are very expensive because there are so many connecting flights. At this time we would prefer Europe, but are really open to anywhere. Anyone know where the cheap flights are?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

hipmunk.com
              or
              bing.com for flights
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

When I was in Germany, I booked flights in the $400 range round trip, but you couldn't overlook alternate airports. On time flying out of Luxembourg was super cheap compared to Frankfurt. Amsterdam is north wests (delta now?) Europe hub, and St. Paul was their us hub, so that flight was usually pretty cheap and direct. A flight from Denver to St. Paul should only be $100 or so. Digging around a bit will give you the best deal. Also, try a travel agent, they can sometimes do tricks to get you a cheaper price than the online stuff.

Oh yeah, I'm in California now visiting family... CA > CO.
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

If you revisit a travel/flight-planner site, reset your cookies. They raise the prices if you revisit their site.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Use the hidden city method, and travel through hubs. :)

Comment

One of the better TED talks:

http://www.ted.com In this passionate talk, legendary spacecraft designer Burt Rutan lambasts the US government-funded space program for stagnating and asks ...

Comment

Took a trip up some old favorite roads in the mountains to kick off the new year and snapped a pic.

Comment

Well played sir, well played.

Comment

So the wagon died on the home from Ouray today. After running at near redline with a full load the whole way over Monarch Pass it wouldn't start when we stopped for a pee break. After five mins, I got it started, but then it died halfway up the next pass.

Coasted back down to Buena Vista. Thought it might be bad gas, but fuel treatment didnt make a differece. I'm thinking fuel pump. Gonna test the relay and pump tomorrow. Car has 90K miles. Any thoughts.
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                              I thought I might get some help here.

What is the best way to find cheap flights or cheap flight routes? We are looking into 2013 trips, but it is way too time consuming using Kayak and "guess and check" for dates/locations. Is there a list to look at direct flights from Denver, or "cheaper" routes? Any tips would be great. Example: Iceland is super cheap because we have a direct flight though Ielandair. Places like St Petersburg Russia or South Africa are very expensive because there are so many connecting flights. At this time we would prefer Europe, but are really open to anywhere. Anyone know where the cheap flights are?
                              The best time to buy tickets is at 3:00pm eastern time on Tuesdays. The airlines release their sales on Monday and the others drop their prices to match at 3:00pm eastern time on Tuesday. Preload a search and hit execute at 1:00pm mountain time sharp!
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 11-05-2014, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X