X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    weaves ftw. 17s + E30 = bleh.

I wish there were more 16 inch wheels (and wider 16inch tires) that fit on the E36 M3...
    Chicken before the egg situation. No wide 16s because no wide lightweight 16" wheels, thus no reason for wide tires, thus no reason for wheels....etc
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      Chicken before the egg situation. No wide 16s because no wide lightweight 16" wheels, thus no reason for wide tires, thus no reason for wheels....etc
      Will 16s even clear M3 brakes?
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
        Will 16s even clear M3 brakes?
        Only certain ones. I had a set of AT Italia contour reps that were 16x7.5 for winter wheels at one point. Kinda regret selling them, but such is life.

Comment

16s on an E36 M3? bleh.

16s are best on an E30, 15s work well too, 17s too big. 17s perfect for E36 and E28.

There be my take.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            16s on an E36 M3? bleh.

16s are best on an E30, 15s work well too, 17s too big. 17s perfect for E36 and E28.

There be my take.
            16s look good on e30s, specifically bbs rs 16x8, 5 lugs, with the conversion of course.

e36 needs at least 16s and 17s are pretty good. 18 is too big, 15 too small.

e28 on the other hand needs some sweet 18s with a HUGE dish. mmmm.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

school is kicking my butt, i have to concentrate on school, not cars. yargh...

Comment

Ew, bbs rs. No thank you.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Did you guys see that rusted e28, got torched?

Comment

cliffs on story

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

So....an automotive abortion finally got aborted, and people are sad?

It sucks the owner lost so much in a fire, but trying to start an engine for shits and giggles with open gas cans is just darwinism in action. 404 caring not found. That car should haveen put out of its misery long ago rather than be subjected to hipster douchebro stancework crap. Fucking hipsters.
                      Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 04-11-2011, 02:50 PM.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I care. I care in the way that it is effing HILARIOUS that that dang abomination finally died!! I mean, it was maybe awesome BEFORE the air bags and the roof chop and the Nissan engine and the gold freaking wheels... but then it just went waaay too far, and finally died in a fire.

I am pleasantly amused.

Comment

Ha, I liked the Nissan twin turbo motor in it, only part of it I liked.

Kid has too much money and too little taste.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                            16s are best on an E30, 15s work well too, 17s too big.
                            exactly. 15 in weaves or 17 in what-cha-ma-call-its below in sig..

best iteration of the car was before the engine swap

Last edited by downforce22; 04-11-2011, 05:17 PM.
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              Kid's parents give him way too much money and he has far too little taste.
                              Fixed.

Comment

That E28 is hideous.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X