X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
    The Bf.c build thread is better

Comment

I'm just sayin... It was started log before the r3v one was if I remember right and had more updates and info in it than the r3v one.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

checked out the thread.... man, i'll have to cruise through the whole thing later, while not at work...

Comment

People can take their Aston Martins and Ferraris. I want this, badly.....and an air-cooled, oil burning porsche with no mufflers of course :)

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/21/a...revealed-at-t/

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

That's legit.

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

So Eric. You have manual brakes correct? How is that on the street. Seems like it would be ultra annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                  So Eric. You have manual brakes correct? How is that on the street. Seems like it would be ultra annoying.
                  It sucks! I haven't really pushed the car hard enough yet to see where the true threshold is. figuring out the proper brake bias is a total PITA... too much rear brake has nearly identical symptoms of too much forward bias!

you have to have the leg of a autodrone rider to push on the damn pedal, and it feels totally unnatural.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

That's what I figured. Hope it's not too dangerous.

Comment

Just red the thread Ben posted.

holy crap eric.

That is all.

Comment

the abarth is ok.. looks like something i made in forza 3

loving the thread eric... I already feel like ive seen your car.. now to see how well it drives :D
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                          the abarth is ok.. looks like something i made in forza 3

loving the thread eric... I already feel like ive seen your car.. now to see how well it drives :D
                          Cept it's RWD and mid engine! Too much fun.

Comment

Honestly, the theory that the more you do to make the car behave better in one way, the worse you make it behave in EVERY other way! It's bloody fast, but for everything else it's a total pain in the ass! Kind of like long term dating a supermodel with low sex drive.

This weekend I'm planning on adding some aero putting it 100% in the faraze catagory:giggle:

Here is a video i just made from outside the car. Thanks to my buddy Brian who filmed it!

Comment

nice production eric!

Comment

What can I say, I'm from California. We all know how to surf, are buddies with Tom Cruise, and can make movies

Thank you though in all seriousness. I made it with iMovie on my mac, pretty simple program to learn for somebody who really sucks at computers!

Comment

Working...
                                X