This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could buy my car, comes w/ sport seats lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

my sport seats are sold, so Ben's are next up!

Comment

I think I have some houndsooth sport seats. They'll be in CO in august, so it's probably too far out.
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

If they are in perfect condition I will buy them. I will paypal you now too.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

can these be LS1 swapped? http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2387577791.html

Comment

Everything can be LS1 swapped.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                fuck. I wish is was in town right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  fuck. I wish is was in town right now.
                  I can always just buy it for you, Roland, and you can pay me back...

Comment

I can always just buy it for you, Roland, and you can pay me back...
                    doit.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                      doit.
                      problem is, I know your propensity for impulse car buying and then not necessarily following through... Know what I'm sayin?

...not saying I don't do the same thing...

Comment

problem is, I know your propensity for impulse car buying and then not necessarily following through... Know what I'm sayin?

...not saying I don't do the same thing...
                        I've followed through on all of my impulse buys that I've committed to.

The only one I haven't done so, is your 318iS, which I said I'd buy once my ford sold, but you sold it before then (which is totally cool).

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          If they are in perfect condition I will buy them. I will paypal you now too.
                          cool, I'll dig around for them next time i'm out at the storage.
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            cool, I'll dig around for them next time i'm out at the storage.
                            Thanks, sent you a PM.

If you have MHW's hiding in there let me know :)

Comment

rear ski pass seat

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                              Anyone heading up I70 anytime soon? I am trying to buy a rear ski pass seat in Gypsum from "bcausey" but I am leaving on a trip on Thursday. Too busy with work and packing to get up there in the next two days. If anyone has spare room for a rear E30 seat let me know :) Long shot, I know.
                              Would be happy to get these to you. Let me know if anybody is heading this way - I have lots of parts ix specific.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back. Buddies truck broke down in SC, got stuck for 2 days. Drove 26 hours straight to make it back in time for work. The comp was the most epic one I've been to by far. Set a new PR and flew 120 miles on Day 5. It took me over five hours and I got into a 3 way race with 2 other guys and beat them by 30 seconds! There is nothing more intense than flying at full speed wing tip to wing tip for the finish line! I'll post some vids when I get a chance to clean them up.

In the meantime I spent all morning installing my floating rotors and Hawk HP+ pads for HPR on Sunday. What are the cons of leaving that set up installed for street driving? I seem get pad deposits on my stock set up after hard street driving and was thinking I'd just leave them on after the DE.
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X